Author Topic: I had to laugh...  (Read 224 times)

DebR

I had to laugh...
« on: May 31, 2018, 11:14:23 PM »
When Steffy ran to shut the door after Bill.  I had trouble walking at that stage of pregnancy.  The way she ran after Bill with that big belly with no problem made me laugh.  I donít wish a fall on anyone but that was lame too.

Money Honey

Re: I had to laugh...
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2018, 12:05:44 AM »
I'm watching the show right now.  Liam and Bill's argument was kind of frightening.  I
was feeling it, but didn't see it happen today.  The 'it' I'm talking about is, it felt like
Bill was about to tell Liam 'I'm the father'.  He is smirking too much.

I'm at the part where Bill just WALKED INTO STEFFY'S unlocked HOUSE.  Brazenly, no
shame to be seen.  No knock-knock it's Bill, and not taking 'no' for the answer.  He is
giving me a headache for real.  Now for the fall, I kept saying, what made her fall like
that?

katiesbeach

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2018, 07:15:55 PM »
I understand that Steffy bought the house so Bill wouldn't feel so entitled to come and go as he please.  Knowing how much money she probably has, why didn't she just buy her own place that wasn't attached to Bill at all?  Ugh.

SANDY B

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2018, 09:22:03 PM »
I understand that Steffy bought the house so Bill wouldn't feel so entitled to come and go as he please.  Knowing how much money she probably has, why didn't she just buy her own place that wasn't attached to Bill at all?  Ugh.
Because the woman is an idiot. My question is "Why didn't she buy a house in Newport Beach or Hawaii, so that we don't have to see her nearly as often.

brynandmaddie

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2018, 11:00:53 AM »
Because the woman is an idiot. My question is "Why didn't she buy a house in Newport Beach or Hawaii, so that we don't have to see her nearly as often.

Valid questions and I think someone even suggested to her that she go buy a new house altogether (maybe Ridge?). At the end of the day, it comes down to money and the show not wanting to build yet another set - at least, I imagine that's what it comes down to. I think Steffy's response to not buying another home was that the cliff house is her home with Liam, where all their memories are, and that it was her way of showing Liam that she wanted no part of living in Bill's house - so buying it has made it "their house". Or something, if memory serves correctly.

lilymae

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2018, 12:46:41 PM »
why not have the locks changed!!!!   Also you know darn well Bill is the father and it will come out!  We will then have the whole Liam, Hope and Steffy thing again.

Money Honey

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2018, 01:17:15 PM »
I am waiting!  What's taking Bill so long to find out the baby is here. 

Money Honey

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2018, 02:48:19 PM »
Can Steffy really stand through out the whole show after having a baby 2 days ago,
or has the show somehow gone into several weeks.  I don't see that, because Liam
just told her about he, and Hope not being engaged  anymore, and she had to be
told again by daddy Ridge. 

The same conversation every second.  'Will you stay'?  'I know what you said, but
are you going to stay?  Bill where are you!!???