Author Topic: Victor  (Read 360 times)

Kai

Victor
« on: May 19, 2019, 05:04:46 PM »
When is someone going to have enough of his meddling and punch him in his wrinkles?  I'm SO sick of him!

Soaprah

Re: Victor
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2019, 08:39:08 PM »
He's even more nauseating when he's trying to convey love and empathy. Bleh!  :P

MarieD

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2019, 10:58:27 PM »
Especially annoying when he coos "Baby" to Nikki.  >:(

monkeymome3

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2019, 10:09:48 AM »
Oh please, it's nauseating, you are so right!  Can't stand Victor and the way they all just say, oh well, that's Victor!  They excuse his behavior every time.  Don't think it's going to end until he does.

lawgirl

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2019, 02:48:38 PM »
Unfortunately, the producers and CBS believe that without Eric Braeden there would be no viewers so he will be on the show until he decides not to.  And then, most likely, the show will be cancelled.  We can only hope that he decides to work a minimum amount of time and, given his age, this will probably happen.

deirdra

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2019, 02:57:54 PM »
I  can't even stand it when he coos "Baby" to the little ones (who are all old enough to respond "I'm NOT a baby!") and then says "Heh heh heh".

monkeymome3

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2019, 08:16:20 PM »
Unfortunately, the producers and CBS believe that without Eric Braeden there would be no viewers so he will be on the show until he decides not to.  And then, most likely, the show will be cancelled.  We can only hope that he decides to work a minimum amount of time and, given his age, this will probably happen.
I would love to see the stats when he wasn't around for the month he was on vacation!  I bet there wasn't any drop in viewership.  That character does not run the show at all.  Not to us anyway.

Billie

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2019, 09:32:12 AM »
Among many of his quirks, what I find particularly annoying is when he raises his right fist up to emphasize whomever he's talking to how tough the newmans are.  It feels like he's talking to a 5 year old.