Author Topic: the Whisperers  (Read 111 times)

stpauliegirl

the Whisperers
« on: November 12, 2018, 08:48:26 AM »
have arrived.  They are disguises as Walkers.  You could hear them talking to each other as they hid in the walker herd.  When Rosita and Eugene were covered in mud hiding on the river bank, you could hear them whisper "they must be close, don't let them get away" as they walked past. I haven't read the comics so I don't know much about them.  I assume they are bad.....

Money Honey

Re: the Whisperers
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2018, 07:04:26 PM »
When Talking Dead Property brother mentioned the Walker's were talking, i watch it again but
Did not hear them.

I am on my tablet, and it is slower for me to type on.  My computer is giving me a red lettered
message "your session timed out while posting.  Please try to re-submit your message".  I  have
Never seen that before.  Anyway, I am not able to send a message from my computer.

stpauliegirl

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2018, 08:06:38 PM »
When Talking Dead Property brother mentioned the Walker's were talking, i watch it again but
Did not hear them.

I am on my tablet, and it is slower for me to type on.  My computer is giving me a red lettered
message "your session timed out while posting.  Please try to re-submit your message".  I  have
Never seen that before.  Anyway, I am not able to send a message from my computer.
I could hear them in a promo for the show, but not during the scene on the show.  I bet they will show it again next week and we will be able to hear them.

You should report your error to Capricorn.  Ever since there was a upgrade to the site in the summer, people have been getting weird error messages that interfere with posting.

Money Honey

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2018, 09:53:36 PM »
Thanks, I had thought about telling her about it  but was using my tablet, hoping it would straighten itself out. 
Since it didn't ,
Will do it tomorrow.  This tablet is wearing me out

pjones

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2018, 10:35:31 PM »
I don’t know anything about the Whisperers either so do you all think they are bad people? Or just trying to keep up with them for stealing or “borrowing” things? They must be bad with all the talk about them.  They sure blended in good.

Money Honey

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2018, 01:21:04 PM »
I wrote about them earlier in the year, and Susaint wrote about them originally when she was on here.
They are wearing walker skin, and  will kill Rosita, and Ezekiel.  They will hang their heads on a pole or
Fence.  I do not think that is nice.

pjones

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2018, 02:44:29 PM »
Ugh! If that is from the comics I hope they change it up for TV. I really like Ezekial’s character. Poor Carol will be out of it again. 

Money Honey

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2018, 06:27:49 PM »
I haven't  mentioned our moderator's name in so long, I typed Susaint.  It is Sinsaint, and I apologize to
her for forgetting it for a second..

stpauliegirl

« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2018, 06:29:52 PM »
Killing Ezekiel would be a big mistake, judging on what Carol did to the band of Saviors that roughed up her son and tried to steal her stuff last week.  She might be happily married now, but she still seems as ruthless as ever to those who harm her loved ones.

Money Honey

« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2018, 12:57:35 AM »
We never mentioned this, but Carol said Sunday, that the three kids Sophia, who played Carol's daughter,
Henry, who Ezekiel was always teaching, and the boy who is now playing Henry, are really brothers and
sister in real life.  Sorry, about the long sentence.   (commas, what would you do without them?)

stpauliegirl

« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2018, 06:32:43 AM »
We never mentioned this, but Carol said Sunday, that the three kids Sophia, who played Carol's daughter,
Henry, who Ezekiel was always teaching, and the boy who is now playing Henry, are really brothers and
sister in real life.  Sorry, about the long sentence.   (commas, what would you do without them?)
The girl who played Sophia was on Talking Dead last night all grown up.  She was very pretty.

Money Honey

« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2018, 06:27:57 PM »
The whispers will show up in full force in season 9.

pjones

« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2018, 08:58:39 PM »
The Whisperers sure freaked Rosita out! I have never seen her scared before. Except when Negan bashed a few heads in. Still she is usually pretty laid back about things Eugene is shaking over.