Author Topic: Thoughts on the new season...  (Read 181 times)

pjones

Thoughts on the new season...
« on: October 16, 2018, 09:39:42 PM »
These first two episodes have been pretty good. Enough action to keep things moving but predictable at times. As soon as Ken said he hopes to learn (what was it farming or riding horses) I knew he was a goner. Never be hopeful in an apocalypse!

katiesbeach

Re: Thoughts on the new season...
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2018, 05:31:27 PM »
I could handle the 'gross' factor in the beginning, but now it just seems like they have to keep outdoing theirselves, so I have cut back on watching.  I watch for the story, but don't need to graphic gore anymore.  We get it.

pjones

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2018, 01:07:41 AM »
The gross factor will be getting worse they said to show how the walkers would be looking after 7-8 years into an apocalypse. Then there is the people fighting each other and we see bones sticking out. Well you can always catch up here!

Money Honey

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2018, 02:05:40 AM »
I'm kind of tired of the same thing too, but they are claiming it will be a lot different
soon... I'm waiting.  They are riding horses, and the wagon is all I see so far, which
is not too much of a change for the excitement that this season is supposed  to bring.

Before Rick is fazed out, he'd better get rid of Negan.  Carl is no longer there to say
'no more killing'.  This guy is dangerous to be left to cause havoc later.

pjones

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2018, 02:42:39 PM »
Yea I hope someone kills Negan soon. He will never change and he still has his minions at the sanctuary and elsewhere. I hope Maggie gets the honors 😉

katiesbeach

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2018, 04:35:14 PM »
Yea I hope someone kills Negan soon. He will never change and he still has his minions at the sanctuary and elsewhere. I hope Maggie gets the honors 😉
I want Maggie to be the one to kill him too.  That was the worst murder of all, to kill Glenn in front of his pregnant wife with a baseball bat wrapped in barbed-wire.  Just because.