Author Topic: ~Weekend Fashion October 13th~  (Read 93 times)

Capricorn

~Weekend Fashion October 13th~
« on: October 13, 2018, 03:54:38 PM »

I like these two dresses on Ashley

This blouse is a no, no.  It's way too busy and as usual [in my opinion] most clothing with lace looks cheap.  Plus that black belt was unnecessary.

Lauren is looking good except for her wig.

Hmm

Not a fan of this outfit on Abby.  I don't remember seeing her shoes when she was on camera but I hope it wasn't those Olive Oyl boots.

I've grown accustomed to seeing Mattie in this style of blouse.   I don't particularly like this on a mature young woman.  Seems too schoolmarmish.

Looking good except the hair needs to be tamed.

Looking good and the hair was tamed.

Still looking good even though I don't like animal print on anyone except Gloria.

I'm not fond of Summer or her fashion choices.  [just my opinion]

The buttons down the sleeve is a turn off.

I hate the sleeves and the belly baring blouse. Phyllis needs to remember she's not Summer's age and she also needs to dress more appropriately for work.

I like this dress, the necklace not too much.

I like this dress on Phyllis.  Gina sure has a great figure.

Sharon looked like a working woman at GCPD. Kudos to her.

Nikki look good in this dress... it looks as if darker colours covers her droopy parts.

Traci looks good as usual.

I like Mariah in this dress.  It looks better on her than on the model.

Such a pretty girl who wears the most unappealing clothes.

Maple Leaf

Re: ~Weekend Fashion October 13th~
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2018, 05:47:19 AM »
Phyllis looks pregnant in her belly baring shirt.  I like what Mariah is wearing.  Summer’s constant accessory is her pout. I wish she’d lose it. 

Peridot

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2018, 01:04:41 PM »
Ashley's white and navy dresses are fine, I neither love them nor hate them.  The white lace blouse is awfully BUSY, and is definitely not helped by the superfluous belt.

Speaking of busy fashion choices, Abby seems to be following in her mother's footsteps with the first outfit.  The pale shell and pinstriped jacket aren't exactly wonderful, but still a better choice.

Victoria looks really nice in the red dress.  The collar is a point of interest, so too bad it's covered up by all that messy hair.

Summer's black floral dress is another uber-busy choice.  The black and white mini dress looks much better on her.

Phyllis's dark sheath in the bottom photo is the only thing of hers I really like here.

Love Traci's royal blue jacket.  IMO it would look just as good, even better maybe, without the necklace.

Tessa's green and red sweaters are good looks for this character.  The gray blouse with all the smocking, not so much.

deirdra

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2018, 01:18:52 PM »
Phyllis looks like a Lipizzaner with those button braids (bantu knots) down the arms of her white jacket.