Author Topic: Not long ago I started a post about Rey being Dylan.....................  (Read 202 times)

SANDY B

.......................It was kind of meant as a crazy thought / joke.    Today, when the four women were sitting around the table at C.L, Sharon made a comment about Rey saying something and mentioned that Dylan used to say the exact same thing.  I about fell off my chair.  You don't think that down the road they might go there?  Was that a hint?

DebR

Re: Not long ago I started a post about Rey being Dylan.....................
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2018, 11:09:08 PM »
No, I don’t think they’d go in the direction of Rey being Dylan but I thought of your previous  post when Sharon mentioned Dylan!   They wouldn’t introduce a family for Rey if he was Dylan.  However, I wouldn’t be surprised if he knew or had met Dylan.  He seems to know about a lot of people, remember his notebook?

Capricorn

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2018, 11:32:04 PM »
Don't forget that Rey works for GCPD and almost everybody in Genoa City has a criminal past.   Rey can get information from files and from Clueless Chief Clouseau.

stpauliegirl

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2018, 09:01:32 AM »
The thing he said was something to the effect that people committing crimes always make a mistake.  That is something that could be a common belief/saying of people in law enforcement.  If Rey was Dylan, how could he have siblings?  We've seen scenes between just the three of them and it appears they really are a family, not fake one playing a role to give Rey a back story to seem convincing.

Maple Leaf

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2018, 02:02:24 PM »
Maybe Rey worked with Dylan at one time?  Maybe he had something to do with his witness protection program or something like that.  I think he may know Dylan and that's why he's so interested in Sharon - more so than the other women.

Of course, I could be way off base, which wouldn't be a stretch for me lol

Capricorn

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2018, 02:41:39 PM »
Since Rey is investigating JT's disappearance my guess is that he has focused on all parties of interest and sees that Sharon is the most vulnerable and friendliest one, and thinks he can get her to tell whatever she knows.    He already told Paul that JT was at Victoria's house on the "girls night," and hasn't been seen or heard since then.   He suspects them of knowing something about JT's whereabouts.

pcrchik

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2018, 06:10:36 PM »
Since Rey is investigating JT's disappearance my guess is that he has focused on all parties of interest and sees that Sharon is the most vulnerable and friendliest one, and thinks he can get her to tell whatever she knows.    He already told Paul that JT was at Victoria's house on the "girls night," and hasn't been seen or heard since then.   He suspects them of knowing something about JT's whereabouts.

AGREE 100%.  this is the ONLY reason rey is showing any kindness/interest in sharon. sure, she's attractive but his agenda is to get her to spill the beans.