Author Topic: Summer getting her comeuppance  (Read 277 times)

maxie

Summer getting her comeuppance
« on: October 10, 2018, 11:43:59 PM »
 I am delighting in the continuance of Summer's downfall.  Her smart ass demeanor doesn't work anymore, and she is starting to look desperate.  Besides Mariah and Tessa, I think she has totally met her match in Lola.  Now when Billy fails to respond and she realizes he used her for revenge, her humiliation will be complete, and I will be cheering.

katiesbeach

Re: Summer getting her comeuppance
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2018, 08:37:03 AM »
Oh, she will go boo-hooing to her mama, who will come at Billy like a mama bear!  Jack will be disgusted with Billy (again) and it will draw him and Phyllis back together.  Ugh.

OR - Nick will find out that Billy slept with Summer, and come at him like papa bear, which will draw him and Phyllis back together.  Ugh.

Capricorn

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2018, 10:39:37 AM »
I don't Billy is able to communicate with anyone while in rehab, so we will have to wait until he gets out to see what he will do about Summer or Phyllis.   As far as I am concerned Billy and Summer deserve each other... but for some reason I keep seeing Billy with Victoria again.   I don't want to see it but my mind keep wandering in that direction.

carousel58

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2018, 11:40:04 AM »
I'm disgusted with Summer latlely too. Why does she have to be so snippy with everyone! I used to lie her, but not anymore. I hoe her plan to keep Billy to herself backfires on her.

PatsyB86

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2018, 12:42:31 PM »
Does anyone think Summer might become pregnant??

DianeM

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2018, 01:09:06 PM »
Please don't let the writers go there.  She'd be a terrible mother.

lawgirl

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2018, 02:41:03 PM »
I am delighted to see Summer get what she deserves!!  I think Lola can make that happen.  Credit is due to the actress playing Summer for making the character totally repugnant.  She is truly Victor's granddaughter.  The apple didn't fall far from the tree at all.

I look forward to Billy's rejection of Summer.  I also agree that the end game has always been Billy and Victoria, although I really don't see any chemistry between the actors at all.

franniep51

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2018, 07:32:07 PM »
I don’t think Summer will be pregnant but she may claim she is to get Billy’s attention.  It’s a soapy thing to do.

Peridot

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2018, 10:01:15 PM »
Summer seems to think Billy will be all hers once he returns from rehab.  Can't wait for her to realize she was only the rebound skank and that the sample was ample.

DebR

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2018, 11:18:12 PM »
I wouldn’t be surprised if Summer either pretends to be pregnant to get Billy or is.  Imagine Phyllis having a grandchild by her former lover?!

franniep51

« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2018, 03:25:18 PM »
I wouldn’t be surprised if Summer either pretends to be pregnant to get Billy or is.  Imagine Phyllis having a grandchild by her former lover?!

What a fitting predicament for Phyllis.  Lol