Author Topic: I do like the new set. Crimson Lights Apartment!  (Read 188 times)

SANDY B

I do like the new set. Crimson Lights Apartment!
« on: October 10, 2018, 08:20:46 PM »
It was very tasteful and I liked the old range with the high tech vent hood.

Soaprah

Re: I do like the new set. Crimson Lights Apartment!
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2018, 10:46:11 PM »
I agree that it's a great set. With all the books etc, it looks very homey. One thing-- are Rey and Arturo really brothers? I remember Arturo's apartment as a bit of a dump, but Rey's cheerful place is somewhere that I would live in and feel perfectly comfortable.

Capricorn

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2018, 11:11:51 PM »
Maybe Lola put some finishing touches to Rey's apartment or maybe it came furnished and Sharon did the decor.  Arturo's apartment was plain without any colour but I wouldn't call it a dump.

DebR

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2018, 11:11:56 PM »
I liked Rey’s apartment.  Wasn’t Lola living with Arturo though?  I know when Abby went to Arturo’s apartment she found Lola’s bra in the cushions of his couch.  Rey’s apartment was small but maybe it’s just that we only saw the kitchen and living room.  It’s obvious that Arturo has problems with Rey but Lola seems so close to both of them.  Typical brothers rivalry.

Peridot

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2018, 10:04:08 PM »
Rey's apartment reminds me a bit of Avery's old place, minus all the orange.  Hope Sharon sticks him with the bill for cleaning all the whipped cream off the walls.   ;)

SANDY B

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2018, 10:54:29 PM »
I too was reminded of Avery's place when I saw this.

Capricorn

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2018, 11:40:09 PM »
I think it's the weight bearing column that looks similar to Avery's apartment even though it's different size, material and colour.  It looks more cramped than Avery's apartment so maybe the just made the set smaller and repainted it.

Maple Leaf

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2018, 02:04:34 PM »
First thing I thought of when I saw Rey's place, is that it reminded me of Avery's old apartment.  Minus the orange, sheer drapes..