Author Topic: Question about the threat note  (Read 131 times)

rockhopper

Question about the threat note
« on: October 10, 2018, 01:46:31 PM »
Didn't Sharon slip Phyliss' copy into her purse? But later Phyliss took a copy out of her purse. Was I seeing that right?

Capricorn

Re: Question about the threat note
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2018, 02:12:09 PM »
Sharon didn't slip Phyllis' copy into her purse.(junk-yard-dog would never let Sharon use slight of finger on her)   Phyllis took her own copy out of her own purse.    Sharon was checking her own mail and received an exact same note in similar envelope as Nikki's, Victoria's and Phyllis'.

jinx

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2018, 02:46:55 PM »
Didn't Sharon slip Phyliss' copy into her purse? But later Phyliss took a copy out of her purse. Was I seeing that right?
I thought I saw that, too. It seemed pretty risky to have it in the police station! I rewound and it was her phone.

SANDY B

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2018, 03:02:57 PM »
I was just watching and Phyllis's purse was lying on Sharon's desk.  It was a black patent leather clutch. Sharon slipped Phyllis's note in Phyllis's purse, handed her her purse and sent her on her merry way.

rockhopper

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2018, 03:12:20 PM »
Thanks for clearing that up.

monkeymome3

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2018, 04:18:55 PM »
The way it says "you're going to pay", I'm wondering if it isn't Tessa.  The way they all talk about this out in the open everywhere, she could have heard them, they were going on at the bridal shower by the pool, Mariah heard about Nick and Phyllis, I think Tessa could have heard them talking about JT