Author Topic: Lola in comparison to Shauna!  (Read 315 times)

SANDY B

Lola in comparison to Shauna!
« on: October 09, 2018, 10:45:38 PM »
There is no comparison. Its kind of amazing actually.  Lola is hands down a better actress then Shauna could ever think of being. It makes one wonder WHY they put someone like the actress doing Shauna in her part when there are so many better people available. Or at least I think there would be. 

monkeymome3

Re: Lola in comparison to Shauna!
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2018, 11:13:16 PM »
Lola is really growing on me.  I like her.  Starting to like the whole family

DebR

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2018, 11:18:16 PM »
I like Lola and think the actress’ acting is very natural and better than Shauna’s.  I read that some didn’t see chemistry between she and Kyle but I think they’re very cute together.  I also like her interactions with her brothers.

Maple Leaf

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2018, 10:45:49 AM »
I like the new Rosales family too!  Rey mentioned something about their father abandoning them, so I bet he'll make an appearance some day!

Miravep

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2018, 11:58:00 AM »
Lola is the best of the family so far.  Arturo seems fine but has had nothing to do and is paired with one of the most limited actresses on the show, IMO.  But yeah, Lola is a keeper.  And an excellent comparison with Shauna, who is like someone from a high school play.  There are SO many actors looking for work.  How can they hire such a weak one??

deirdra

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2018, 12:05:34 PM »
I hope the next time we hear the name Shauna is when somebody mentions she has joined her family in Colorado.  I like Lola, but the sibling shenanigans on today's US show were a bit forced (I blame the writers).  Lola vs. Summer is fun to watch.

Winza

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2018, 01:12:46 PM »
Wow!  She is so forgettable that I had to read through the entire thread for a clue as to who the heck Shauna was!  I totally agree with all sentiments here.

Send her back to Colorado or anywhere else, please!

Twokeets

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2018, 02:01:38 PM »
I like Lola and I like her brother Rey. Can't stand the Shauna character--sort of boring, and to have her living with Devon makes zero sense.

Jonathan

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2018, 06:53:04 PM »
Count me as a Lola fan too, and actually of the whole family.  I think they are adding some depth to a show that needs some more characters.  Also I don't feel they are being crammed down our throats and we can get to know them gradually, and actually care about learning their secrets. 

Peridot

« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2018, 07:03:50 PM »
I like Lola for several reasons.  I think she has great chemistry with her brothers, especially Rey.  You really get the sense of them as a family.  I also like the fact that she's attractive, but not soap opera beautiful.  We've never had a food truck in Genoa City and it's nice to see Lola operating one.  From an acting standpoint Lola definitely has an edge over some of the other newbies.

wanda

« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2018, 08:34:03 PM »
I've liked Lola and the whole Rosales from the start. I love that it seems like Lola  will be able to.put Snowflake in her place.

deirdra

« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2018, 08:41:30 PM »
I love that it seems like Lola  will be able to.put Snowflake in her place.
Lola should befriend Mariah so she can learn all the best anti-Snowflake snark  :)

franniep51

« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2018, 09:53:45 AM »
I love that it seems like Lola  will be able to.put Snowflake in her place.
Lola should befriend Mariah so she can learn all the best anti-Snowflake snark  :)

I second this!  Let them team up on her.

Billie

« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2018, 11:24:29 AM »
I think Lola and Mariah would make great friends.  Both are down to earth.

carousel58

« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2018, 11:41:27 AM »
I like Lola much better than Shauna. I also agree that hes, Lola and Mariah would make good friends.

Chuckles

« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2018, 12:00:19 PM »
Lola is wonderful and sure knows how to take care of herself. She's tough but has to be and I admire her. Shauna has been tasked to be depressed, afraid and in mourning for Hillary and that gets pretty tired after a while so I don't enjoy her at all.

pcrchik

« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2018, 03:14:25 PM »
yes! love the idea of mariah getting a good friend, and lola could use some friendly connections in town.  besides mariah could coach lola on how to handle kyle.  :)   really enjoying the lola character, hope she sticks around for a long time, for that matter hope the whole rosales family does. they have turned out to be a nice addition.