Author Topic: Phyllis's Outfit  (Read 328 times)

Kai

Phyllis's Outfit
« on: October 09, 2018, 02:12:50 AM »
Okay, Phyllis doesn't want to do the walk of shame at work today so in order to deflect attention, she shows up [size=78%]in a garish (worse than usual) outfit, complete with a floppy hat.  Gee, that sure won't attract any attention, will it?  Dumb![/size]

Twokeets

Re: Phyllis's Outfit
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2018, 02:24:47 AM »
How about Lauren's outfit at the spontaneous board meeting at Jabot? With her front hanging out and that filmy skirt thing, I thought she just emerged from her boudoir.

carousel58

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2018, 07:29:55 AM »
I thought Lauren's outfit was very inappropriate for the office. Phyllis was funny though, trying to hide behind that hat, LOL! as if no one knew it was her!

Maple Leaf

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2018, 10:26:20 AM »
Phyllis was funny though, trying to hide behind that hat, LOL! as if no one knew it was her!

All she needed was a pair of fake glasses with a big nose and moustache attached!  Outfit complete!  ;D

jinx

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2018, 10:59:57 AM »
Was this the Canadian show that will air in the US today? I don't remember Phyllis's outfit, or maybe I'm just getting immune to her odd attire!

Capricorn

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2018, 01:35:51 PM »
Maybe you fell for the disguise.   :)

Soaprah

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2018, 01:59:27 PM »
jinx, if I remember correctly, Phyllis (who looked like the Bad Spy from Mad magazine), walked quickly by Gloria's desk wearing a floppy black hat, sunglasses, and a black ensemble (but not a trench coat). It didn't take x-ray vision for Gloria to know immediately who she was.

jinx

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2018, 08:37:40 PM »
Thanks, Soaprah. Wow, I don't remember even seeing Phyllis in today's (Oct. 9) show. Ashley held a meeting and asked Summer where her mother was.  And the last I heard Gloria was off; there was a male temp in her place. Will this be aired in US tomorrow?

SANDY B

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2018, 08:54:47 PM »
Jinx, the show was the U.S. Monday show.  Phyllis also came into the meeting that was held to vote Ashley in as CEO.  She had the hat off by then.

jinx

« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2018, 11:22:29 PM »
Thanks, Sandy. I'll have to drag it out of my deleted file in Tivo. Maybe I was fooled by her disguise!

DebR

« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2018, 11:30:43 PM »
Jinx, it happened so quickly when Phyllis scurried passed everyone.  You could almost blink and miss her but I caught her because of the funny looking hat and glasses.

SANDY B

« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2018, 12:28:32 AM »
Thanks, Sandy. I'll have to drag it out of my deleted file in Tivo. Maybe I was fooled by her disguise!
LOL

deirdra

« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2018, 11:49:35 AM »
You probably just thought it was an extra scurrying across the stage … or Kelly Simmons (Pristine in a bad disguise that tricked even ex-hubby Paul from 2 feet away in 2002).

jinx

« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2018, 01:01:08 PM »
This is really bugging me so I checked my deleted episode. I think I must have missed her because she slunk by so fast! I remember everything around that. And, just an aside, that was quite a dress on Lauren! This show could be called The Old and the Cleavage.