Author Topic: Who sent Victoria, the letter? MERGED Speculation about who is behind the mysterious notes.  (Read 1484 times)

stpauliegirl

The other 4 women will get letters too.  I think Rey sent them as a ploy to see if any of them crack and do something that implicates them or leads him to JT.  Rey doesn't know JT is dead, so he might think they would try to contact him.

deirdra

Re: Who sent Victoria, the letter?
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2018, 04:31:06 PM »
That does sound like something Rey would do, stpauliegirl.  Stalking & being over-familiar with them didn't work to get information out of them, but cracking them might work.

Maple Leaf

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2018, 06:27:16 PM »
For some reason, I think this reeks of Victor.

Capricorn

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2018, 10:18:58 PM »
I wouldn't really call them letters, they are just one line notes.   It reeks of Victor to me too Maple Leaf. 

monkeymome3

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2018, 09:44:24 AM »
have to agree with the Victor angle.  I've long suspected that he knows something

Maple Leaf

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2018, 10:23:55 AM »
Another site I was looking at, someone said that it may be Tessa.  How she would have found out, I don't know, but she is in dire need of money, so she could be trying to blackmail them?

DianeM

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2018, 11:21:41 AM »
The only way Victor could know what happened was if Nikki talks in her sleep.  But why would he want to cause her any stress, especially since she has MS? 

Winza

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2018, 12:02:05 PM »
Another site I was looking at, someone said that it may be Tessa.  How she would have found out, I don't know, but she is in dire need of money, so she could be trying to blackmail them?

Good point!  And she is always lurking around and these women have never been exactly discrete with their conversations about this mess.  It's possible.

Capricorn

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2018, 01:32:50 PM »
The only way Victor could know what happened was if Nikki talks in her sleep.  But why would he want to cause her any stress, especially since she has MS?

Victor had cameras installed in Victoria's house.  He saw JT choking her.  There has never been anything shown on Y&R to signify that those cameras have been removed.  Victor could have seen everything that happened the night JT was killed.

PS - Do you really think Victor cares if he causes Nikki to be stressed, MS or not?   

DianeM

« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2018, 02:50:33 PM »
What would be the point of Victor sending those messages?  He may be an SOB, but would he really want to stress his daughter and wife? (Didn't Victoria have that camera removed when she found out about it?)  He could just tell Nikki and Victoria that he knows something happened in her bedroom and now JT is missing.  I can't remember how they got JT out of the house.  Did they roll him up in the rug and then drag him down the stairs?

Peridot

« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2018, 03:47:54 PM »
I don't see this as Victor's doing.  Sure, he's a hateful old poop but I don't know why he'd want to torture Nikki and Victoria.  Victor had no love for J.T.  Seems to me if he did know how the guy was disposed of he'd be perfectly willing to remain mum.

The letters also don't seem consistent with Rey, the way he's been portrayed so far.  But we don't know all that much about the character yet.  Could be Rey is a little frustrated at how little info he's gotten from Sharon so far and wants to move things along a bit.

Capricorn

« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2018, 04:11:48 PM »
What would be the point of Victor sending those messages?  He may be an SOB, but would he really want to stress his daughter and wife? (Didn't Victoria have that camera removed when she found out about it?)  He could just tell Nikki and Victoria that he knows something happened in her bedroom and now JT is missing.  I can't remember how they got JT out of the house.  Did they roll him up in the rug and then drag him down the stairs?

Victor doesn't give a damn who is stressed if it suits his purpose, daughter, wife, son, grandchildren.  He hasn't cared before.  I never heard of the cameras being removed.  There isn't any other way for JT to have been removed from the house except down the stair and through the living room.  I guess if you didn't see the episode another way would be if they threw him out the bedroom window... which they didn't.

I don't know who sent the notes but Victor is at the top of my suspects, and I said last week in another post... maybe in the spoilers.

My suspects:

1. Victor
2. Mackenzie
3 Rey

DianeM

« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2018, 04:54:27 PM »
Maybe JT survived the burial and is sending the messages.

SANDY B

« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2018, 08:02:34 PM »

I don't know who sent the notes but Victor is at the top of my suspects, and I said last week in another post... maybe in the spoilers.

My suspects:

1. Victor
2. Mackenzie
3 Rey
I could get on the bandwagon with Mac!

wanda

« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2018, 08:25:24 PM »

Victor had cameras installed in Victoria's house.  He saw JT choking her.  There has never been anything shown on Y&R to signify that those cameras have been removed.  Victor could have seen everything that happened the night JT was killed.

PS - Do you really think Victor cares if he causes Nikki to be stressed, MS or not?

I thought I remember JT going home and tearing the camera down that was in the living room. It was after Victor showed him the video and they had the fight that put Victor in the hospital. So I assumed JT would have searched  the house for other cameras.

SANDY B

« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2018, 08:52:47 PM »
Yes, I too remember the camera teardown.

Capricorn

« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2018, 08:53:04 PM »
I don't remember JT tearing down the cameras.  I don't even remember Victor showing JT the video with him choking Victoria wanda but if you say JT removed the camera I'll have to believe you.

stpauliegirl

« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2018, 08:10:18 PM »
The letter does say that the sender is "going to make them pay".  Mabye that is a literal statement - that she is going to demand money, lol.

franniep51

« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2018, 07:52:48 PM »
Could it be Tessa?   She needs money, she overhears everything at Crimson Lights and she is sneaky.  She saw all four women meet up at coffee shop.

jinx

« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2018, 09:19:24 PM »
Another poster suggested it could be Tessa and I agree. With the way she fawned over Sharon today, I think Tessa is very likely the one.

Peridot

« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2018, 09:59:03 PM »
If a demand for money follows the notes, then I believe Tessa is the most likely suspect.  We all know she needs the cash and she's desperate, having begged all over town to no avail.  I'm just not sure how she could possibly know how J.T. met his demise.  I don't think even Mariah knows what really happened that night.

deirdra

« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2018, 10:17:02 PM »
I find it odd that the bad guys have let Tessa take months to pay them off.

Soaprah

« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2018, 10:37:25 PM »
I hope it is Tessa. Then she'll be found out and will leave GC in disgrace-- or in an orange jumpsuit.

supagal21

« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2018, 10:53:58 PM »
I hope its Tessa so she can leave. Cannot stand the character

DebR

« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2018, 11:14:26 PM »
It could be to throw us off guard because they showed Tessa a lot and Victoria still had her note on the table when Tessa brought them their coffee.

Maple Leaf

« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2018, 02:06:26 PM »
Tessa could have figured something was up with the women.  Not knowing what happened, she could just be taking a chance they'd pay her off, no questions asked.

JustAFan

« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2018, 03:08:27 PM »
I think it's Tessa too, and I have a feeling she doesn't know what they've done, but knows they've done something. Heck, anyone should know something is up! The "charity" line can only be used so many times before we start to notice there's no charity involved! Plus, they hate each other (except for Nikki and Vic). Tessa is desperate and she probably doesn't even know what's going on!

franniep51

« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2018, 03:20:39 PM »
Tessa was “gone to help her sister” during the party at Vikki’s house.  She may have really been watching Mariah the entire time.  Mariah was drunk and passed out so Tessa could have witnessed the entire scene herself. I think Tessa has been setting all of them up for a scam this entire time. 

It seems the bad guys would have gotten fed up with her delays by now and expected payoff.  Instead she had a few more bruises and has gotten more time.

Zoe

Speculation about who is behind the mysterious notes.
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2018, 03:33:07 PM »
I think it's that Andrew guy from Type A Enterprises.  He is a known schemer/scammer and he may have seen more than we know.  He is also a very disposable character.  What do you think?

DianeM

Andrew, no.....Tessa, yes.

supagal21

who know with this writers the probably don't even know what to do with this story line. They would probably say its Nick lol

monkeymome3

Well, isn't the amount Tessa needs 20,000?  It's looking like that is where this is going.  Just wonder if she really knows or is speculating so she can get the money by terrorizing the coven.  That was hilarious when Phyllis called them The Coven today.

Capricorn

Last set of blackmail notes put together - asking for $250,000.00.

SANDY B

« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2018, 01:33:39 PM »
Tessa was “gone to help her sister” during the party at Vikki’s house.  She may have really been watching Mariah the entire time.  Mariah was drunk and passed out so Tessa could have witnessed the entire scene herself. I think Tessa has been setting all of them up for a scam this entire time. 

It seems the bad guys would have gotten fed up with her delays by now and expected payoff.  Instead she had a few more bruises and has gotten more time.
So you think Tessa never left?

Jonathan

My money's on Tessa, but I am blaming her for about as many things as Victor anymore.  Definitely not convinced her sister is in any danger either, so the amount doesn't matter, she is just after whatever she can get.  After the money is paid out I am betting Mariah will find a suspicious stash of of money and finally figure out Tessa is up to no good.  Maybe a very much alive JT is working with her too. 

jinx

I'm thinking it's Tessa. Rey is a red herring with the way he keeps dogging the ladies.

franniep51

« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2018, 02:55:19 PM »

So you think Tessa never left?

I think she pretended to leave, hid out and watched people to see the best way to get money. 

Miravep

I'm guessing that Tessa is behind the letter, because she is the one who needs money, and she asked for a relatively small amount from the likes of Nikki and Victoria Newman.

I'm also speculating that she wants to use the money for something related to her sister.  It might be the guy who she says, or it might not, but I think it's about rescuing Crystal.  This way she still has "noble" intentions, just a bad way of getting the money.  That's in keeping with her character all along.

monkeymome3

What I'm wondering is how long do we have to go on with this story line.  Will it be years?  Will it be one anxiety after another?  I'm really getting bored with it.  I would like to see it move on.

lawgirl

What I'm wondering is how long do we have to go on with this story line.  Will it be years?  Will it be one anxiety after another?  I'm really getting bored with it.  I would like to see it move on.

I am also bored with this whole thing. It's ff material.  I'd rather see Summer get her comeuppance.