Author Topic: Wyatt and Sally  (Read 246 times)

Jonathan

Wyatt and Sally
« on: October 05, 2018, 01:53:08 PM »
Very happy about Wyatt and Sally being on today.  This is my favorite couple on the show and I don't understand why The Powers That Be don't make them more center stage.  I think that they, along with Steffy, are the strongest characters in the 20/30 something part of the cast.  I really want Sally to get more air time in particular. 

katiesbeach

Re: Wyatt and Sally
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2018, 04:16:11 PM »
They are really cute together.  Hope Wyatt is finally happy, and at least with a woman that Liam hasn't already had sex with or been married to!!  LOL

Jonathan

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2018, 06:43:48 PM »
She is just so mesmerizing in every scene she is in, and I don't just mean her looks--though she is stunning.  She always holds my attention and seems really invested in her scenes, no matter how small.  As far as Wyatt goes I think all these women who obsess over Liam are nuts.  How can they be with Wyatt and then go back to Mr. Deer in the Headlights I don't know who I should be with this week Liam????  I'm still betting that someday something will happen and Brooke will be consoling Liam over something and accidentally fall into bed with him too--leading to more indecision and pained looks from him than we have ever seen before.  Then Hope can go crying to her sister about it and we all know Bridgett won't be surprised. 

I am still hoping Steffy sticks to her guns and gets swept off her feet by someone who won't be so wimpy, just so she stays out of Wyatt's orbit. 

brynandmaddie

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2018, 09:48:55 AM »
I liked them at first but now find them a bit boring. Not as boring as Hope & Liam (and thank god we haven't been subjected to them for quite awhile) but still don't find them exciting anymore.

katiesbeach

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2018, 09:43:45 PM »

I liked them at first but now find them a bit boring. Not as boring as Hope & Liam (and thank god we haven't been subjected to them for quite awhile) but still don't find them exciting anymore.
this is exactly why the show was probably reluctant to put Liam with Hope.  They are a super snoozefest.  They only way they are going to be able to make the S/L interesting is to put Hope and/or the baby in jeopardy.  For some reason, I have a feeling that Hope's baby is not going to survive *this is my opinion, and I've read nothing to support that*

lilymae

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2018, 02:43:34 PM »
Steffie is going to make trouble for Wyatt and Sally.  She is going after Wyatt!

katiesbeach

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2018, 02:46:01 PM »
Steffie is going to make trouble for Wyatt and Sally.  She is going after Wyatt!
You are probably right, since she offered Wyatt a job and they were all flirty.  I think that Steffy can expect a different kind of 'fight' with Sally than she's had with Hope over men tho. 

Jonathan

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2018, 06:42:38 PM »
I'm also hoping that Wyatt won't have any interest.  He knows the pecking order where his brother is concerned.  If the writers are creative enough there is more than enough drama to be mined with him and Sally without Steffie being involved, just have them spend more time with Daddy Dearest. 

Money Honey

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2018, 08:25:25 PM »
I don't know if Steffy is thinking of Wyatt like that.  I hope not, but she was the same
with Xander when she caught him without his shirt, prompting her to hire him on the
spot to model.  She embarrassed him, gushing over his little young body.