Author Topic: Noah  (Read 569 times)

DianeM

Noah
« on: October 04, 2018, 04:20:34 PM »
Is Noah returning to GC?  He said that he is now working for his dad.  I doubt that Dark Horse has an office in Mumbai.

deirdra

Re: Noah
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2018, 04:30:47 PM »
TPTB sent him to Mumbai, but someone asked him how he liked London, so I don't think the writers know what they are doing with him or where.

Capricorn

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2018, 05:26:43 PM »
I hope if he's coming back, it's not to be in a love triangle with Kyle and Lola.   They need to write him a good story and cast another female of appropriate age.

stpauliegirl

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2018, 08:23:36 PM »
In one of the early "Dark Horse" episodes, Nick mentioned that Noah was coming to work for him and would be opening an office in London.  It was in one of the episodes where Victor was griping that Nick was stealing his employees, but that he didn't mind that much because he was taking "dead wood".

Maple Leaf

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2018, 10:46:52 AM »
Noah is pretty bland, in my opinion.  If he stays, I hope they spice him up a bit.

katiesbeach

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2018, 06:34:08 PM »
There isn't anyone to pair him up with.  His last girlfriend is now with his sister (!), Abby is his aunt, and Summer is his sister.  Maybe they will put him with Phyllis!  That would stir up some crap with Nick, the Newmans AND the Abbotts. :)

Peridot

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2018, 06:49:51 PM »
I'm fine with Noah appearing in Genoa City only once in a while.  The actor is bland but not awful, and the writers don't have a clear direction for Noah right now.  IMO he should visit just enough to touch base with his family, enough for everyone to remember that Mariah and Faith have an older brother.

DianeM

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2018, 07:03:53 PM »
Remember that Mariah is a few years older than Noah.  She and Cassie were born to Sharon before she met Nick.  Of course, real ages mean nothing on this soap.

jinx

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2018, 07:55:35 PM »
I like Noah. I don't think there has ever been a clear direction for him. I'd like to see him stay and have an interesting story of his own. He's always been unlucky in love so a romance with Lola would be nice. Let Lola see Kyle for the the untrustworthy snake that he is and and turn her attention to Noah.

Soaprah

« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2018, 09:23:12 PM »
I don't usually think about pairings but I like the suggestion of Lola with Noah. Then the sneaky twosome of Kyle and Summer can get together. They deserve each other and if they're making each other crazy, they won't be messing up other people's lives.

SANDY B

« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2018, 12:44:23 AM »
I actually think Noah and Lola would make a cute couple.

franniep51

« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2018, 10:07:44 AM »
The character of Noah needs to return with a bit more fire in him.  Current actor is ok but quite bland.  (He actually looks like old pictures of my dad but even Daddy had more fire to him. )

A triangle with Noah, Lola and Kyle would be interesting with a more dynamic Noah. 

Peridot

« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2018, 10:24:27 AM »
Remember that Mariah is a few years older than Noah.  She and Cassie were born to Sharon before she met Nick.  Of course, real ages mean nothing on this soap.

You're right.  The actor who plays Noah has always seemed older to me than his character, so sometimes I forget the timeline.

Capricorn

« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2018, 12:52:23 PM »
Robert Adamson who plays Noah is in his thirties and Noah is supposed to be in his twenties.   The actor seems to be a nice guy but is not the right actor for the role of Noah.  Luke Kleintank(still in his twenties) was the best Noah and they let him go to hire Robert Adamson.  TIIC made a dumb move as usual.

tina1945

« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2018, 01:39:26 PM »
i hope noah stays on too. he could have a story line with lola or maybe he can just branch out on his own and show us his real acting skills. but my big question is, one day nick is dead broke because he gave away all his money he won in the large lawsuit from victor. and he is darn proud he did that too. and the next instance he is starting up a business of his own and even developing a branch in london. and my goodness, where would the money come from for this big dream house he had bought for him and sharon. these writer are making this soap opera into a "once upon a time story."

Capricorn

« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2018, 02:29:28 PM »

my big question is, one day nick is dead broke because he gave away all his money he won in the large lawsuit from victor. and he is darn proud he did that too. and the next instance he is starting up a business of his own and even developing a branch in london. and my goodness, where would the money come from for this big dream house he had bought for him and sharon. these writer are making this soap opera into a "once upon a time story."

Nick was never dead broke.    He said that he invested while he had the money he and his siblings won on a court case against Victor.    He gave away only the original winnings.    Investing that amount of money probably tripled or quadrupled his wealth.  Nick has money to last for the rest of his life, but people with money very rarely use their own in business matters.   I'm sure Nick has backers and bankers who are willing to invest and loan him money because he's rich and because his surname is Newman.

katiesbeach

« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2018, 04:47:36 PM »

my big question is, one day nick is dead broke because he gave away all his money he won in the large lawsuit from victor. and he is darn proud he did that too. and the next instance he is starting up a business of his own and even developing a branch in london. and my goodness, where would the money come from for this big dream house he had bought for him and sharon. these writer are making this soap opera into a "once upon a time story."

Nick was never dead broke.    He said that he invested while he had the money he and his siblings won on a court case against Victor.    He gave away only the original winnings.    Investing that amount of money probably tripled or quadrupled his wealth.  Nick has money to last for the rest of his life, but people with money very rarely use their own in business matters.   I'm sure Nick has backers and bankers who are willing to invest and loan him money because he's rich and because his surname is Newman.
Yep, I agree.  Investing $500M for 10 years (I can't remember exactly when they one the suit - but let's say it SOARSed, just like aging children!) - He would have a hefty amount!

Jonathan

« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2018, 06:50:08 PM »
I wish my money would get SORASed.  Maybe I should invest in Dark Horse, if Nick has that magical gift.  Of course part of the fun would be seeing Victor blow a gasket if Nick has legions of Y and R fans investing and reaping the benefits. 

pjones

« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2018, 09:58:29 PM »
Robert Adamson who plays Noah is in his thirties and Noah is supposed to be in his twenties.   The actor seems to be a nice guy but is not the right actor for the role of Noah.  Luke Kleintank(still in his twenties) was the best Noah and they let him go to hire Robert Adamson.  TIIC made a dumb move as usual.
I donít remember Luke Kleintank. How long ago was that? Did he have any meaty storylines?

Capricorn

« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2018, 10:42:10 PM »

Looks like this now
2010 -2011 approx 7 months
at about age 17 - 18
with the same kind of personality
as Reed, guitar and all.

pjones

« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2018, 10:46:33 PM »
He reminds me of Reed but I donít remember him s Noah strangely enough since I been watching since forever. Thanks Cap.

Capricorn

« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2018, 10:51:51 PM »
I think they wanted to SORAS Noah so they let Luke [who looked his age] go and got Robert Adamson who is older.  Now in my opinion Robert looks too old to be Sharon and Nick's son and he now looks older than Mariah who is a few years older.

wanda

« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2018, 08:25:54 AM »
I liked that Noah.

pcrchik

« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2018, 06:15:20 PM »
that noah, luke, has an amazing role on "the man in the high castle" on amazon prime.  excellent show and he is killing the part.

Jonathan

« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2018, 06:25:05 PM »
Luke was also on "No Ordinary Family" at about the time he was on Y and R, and I liked him quite a bit on there. 

deirdra

« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2018, 06:36:04 PM »
Didn't Jill Farren Phelps bring Robert Adamson and Hunter PoutyFace over from the previous show she destroyed?  I too liked Luke, who is a good actor and looked like Nick & Sharon's son.

Winza

« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2018, 09:43:53 AM »
Didn't Jill Farren Phelps bring Robert Adamson and Hunter PoutyFace over from the previous show she destroyed?  I too liked Luke, who is a good actor and looked like Nick & Sharon's son.

Yes she did! 

franniep51

« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2018, 10:45:35 AM »
I liked LukeK. Too.  Anyone remember Kevin Schmidt?  I liked him, too.  He was the blond Noah who liked Michaelís younger sister.