Author Topic: Phyllis and Sharon  (Read 293 times)

wanda

Phyllis and Sharon
« on: October 04, 2018, 08:00:22 AM »
This struck me when I was watching Wednesday's US show.  Jack and Billy were in the Abbott livingroom when Billy and Phyllis came home. In that room there were 3 men and Phyllis was with all of them. Two marriages and 1 boyfriend.  Then I thought anout Sharon. She was also married to 2 of them and had a 1 nighter with Billy. Remember when she didn't know which of the 3 was Faith' s father?

deirdra

Re: Phyllis and Sharon
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2018, 08:49:21 AM »
It struck me too and reminded me of the last time Danny Romalotti was in town and he, Michael & Paul were standing in a room with Lauren & Pristine and Lauren remarked to Pristine that they'd both been with all of them.  I like it when the writers think like the viewers.

franniep51

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2018, 10:25:15 AM »
I had the same thoughts.  Lol.  As bad as Bold and Beautiful.

Capricorn

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2018, 12:42:38 PM »
It's scenes like this that shows the blatant need for several new characters.  It's sick that at any given time, a meeting of the entire cast... all of them have had sex with everybody in the room.

katiesbeach

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2018, 03:07:46 PM »
i liked it when jack was trying to talk to Billy, and Billy shot back for him to remember how he felt in that very room when Jack found out about her sleeping with him.....jack just backed off.  Nuff said.

Goldilocks

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2018, 06:14:15 PM »
At least B&B can be somewhat excused for their smaller cast as they are only a half hour show. I assume they have a smaller budget.