Author Topic: The Bridesmaids  (Read 278 times)

wanda

The Bridesmaids
« on: October 04, 2018, 07:51:01 AM »
Abby, Summer, Mariah, Victoria and Faith are all bridesmaids. I thought at one point she told Mariah that she wanted Tessa in the wedding too. That lets only Nikki and Phyllis as female guests as far as I can see. The guest lists seems to be very small compared to the wedding party.

I liked that they all wore black but in different styles. They all looked nice. You can really see Victorias new girls in her dress. What happened to the dresses they tried on that day at Sharon's pick a bridesmad dress party? None of them were black.

deirdra

Re: The Bridesmaids
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2018, 08:54:43 AM »
I liked that they all wore black but in different styles. They all looked nice. You can really see Victorias new girls in her dress. What happened to the dresses they tried on that day at Sharon's pick a bridesmaid dress party? None of them were black.
I don't think we saw Sharon's actual dress at the party either. The bridesmaid's dresses did look nice, but they were acting like they were at a funeral.

Peridot

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2018, 10:00:16 AM »
I thought all the bridesmaids looked nice.  Tessa was dressed a little differently; I think she's just Mariah's Plus One, not an attendant.  I remember black and white weddings being a thing back in the 90s but maybe this trend is being resurrected.  Sharon's gown is pretty but I've only seen it on FB.

tina1945

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2018, 10:18:50 AM »
i was kind of wondering where sharon disappeared to. i have a feeling she went back to the coffee house and while there she will bump into ray. she will ask how his apartment is coming along and he will ask her up to ask an opinion on something. she will go and i feel the rest will be history, another bed scene in the making.  she was scorched with the news mariah told her even though she put on a brave face. which is really unfair to faith. she has been on this wedding roller coaster of her parents for years now. but i don't know if this will happen. it is only my own opinion.

DianeM

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2018, 04:17:19 PM »
Way too many attendants for such a small wedding.

Capricorn

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2018, 05:30:23 PM »
True!  Mariah and Faith should have been the only ones.

deirdra

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2018, 08:55:38 PM »
If Noah hadn't returned, Nick would only have had his ex-wives' mutual ex-husband Jack to stand up for him.

DianeM

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2018, 09:01:14 PM »
LOL!  Only on a soap.  The best man in GC can't keep a wife.  :(

wanda

« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2018, 09:10:19 PM »
I think I counted 9 in the wedding party and 7 guests.

Wedding party:

Nick, Noah, Christian, Sharon, Mariah, Faith, Abby, Summer and Victoria.

Guests:

Jack, Arturo, Tessa, Nikki. Victor, Phyllis and Billy.

SANDY B

« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2018, 10:41:33 PM »
I loved the dresses and also loved Sharon's dress.

franniep51

« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2018, 10:21:42 AM »
i Was hoping that during Sharon’s missing time she was telling Rey what happened to JT.