Author Topic: I think Billy is 100% right about Ashley  (Read 411 times)

monkeymome3

I think Billy is 100% right about Ashley
« on: October 02, 2018, 05:05:29 PM »
Loved how she stood with her righteous indignation when Kyle was talking to her, it's about my brother who has a problem, gosh.  Then she tries to see if she can get Tracy to just sign a bunch of papers without looking at them.  I am convinced now that she is up to no good. 

Capricorn

Re: I think Billy is 100% right about Ashley
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2018, 07:03:32 PM »
Sorry but I disagree with you.   Kyle is the one you should watch.

stpauliegirl

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2018, 07:31:36 PM »
I disagree.  I think Ashley believes Billy has no business being CEO of Jabot, period.  He's screwed up just about every job he's ever had and she doesn't want him to destroy Jabot.  He's a terrible executive even when he's not gambling.  I also think she believes Traci is going to let her be the defacto CEO until the Blood Abbott clause is removed.  That's why she gave her the contracts to sign without explanation.  I doubt there was anything shady going on because she agreed to go over the contracts with Traci after Traci objected to signing without reading first. If she was trying to pull something dishonest, she wouldn't have agreed to do that.  I agree, that Kyle is the shady one willing to pull whatever sneaky moves he thinks he can get away with.  It is pretty obvious that he was the one who froze the account so Billy couldn't repay the money he embezzled.

Billie

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2018, 08:12:54 PM »
I disagree.  I think Ashley believes Billy has no business being CEO of Jabot, period.  He's screwed up just about every job he's ever had and she doesn't want him to destroy Jabot.  He's a terrible executive even when he's not gambling.  I also think she believes Traci is going to let her be the defacto CEO until the Blood Abbott clause is removed.  That's why she gave her the contracts to sign without explanation.  I doubt there was anything shady going on because she agreed to go over the contracts with Traci after Traci objected to signing without reading first. If she was trying to pull something dishonest, she wouldn't have agreed to do that.  I agree, that Kyle is the shady one willing to pull whatever sneaky moves he thinks he can get away with.  It is pretty obvious that he was the one who froze the account so Billy couldn't repay the money he embezzled.
I'm on board with this.  I feel the same way.

deirdra

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2018, 08:18:56 PM »
Kyle is shady, but Ashley seemed to be assuming Traci would quickly sign whatever was put in front of her, including quickly rescinding the blood Abbott clause.  Traci has always had the most sense in the family, and I like her, so I hope she takes an interest in the business.  Staying until Billy is out of rehab would get Kyle's, Ashley's & Jack's goats. And they wouldn't be able to fault her on anything because she would carefully weigh each decision.  Bring it on!

DianeM

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2018, 08:51:33 PM »
Anything that will keep Traci in GC is fine with me.  She must have written enough novels to fill a library.  Time to help out at home.

Peridot

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2018, 06:53:01 PM »
I believe Ashley's motives are mixed.  Yes, she cares about her brother, and yes, Billy is every bit the CEO failure she claims he is.  But Ashley would take over the top spot in a hot minute if it were vacant.  I also feel Ash is underestimating Traci.  She no doubt sees her younger sis as primarily a place holder until that pesky Blood Abbott clause is removed.  Something tells me Traci will take her temp job seriously and surprise everyone.

I also agree that Kyle is ultimately the one to watch.  He wants to head up the family company so badly you can almost taste it.  He's just biding his time while all the older Abbotts try to right the ship.

wanda

« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2018, 07:21:46 PM »
I believe Ashley's motives are mixed.  Yes, she cares about her brother, and yes, Billy is every bit the CEO failure she claims he is.  But Ashley would take over the top spot in a hot minute if it were vacant.  I also feel Ash is underestimating Traci.  She no doubt sees her younger sis as primarily a place holder until that pesky Blood Abbott clause is removed.  Something tells me Traci will take her temp job seriously and surprise everyone.

I also agree that Kyle is ultimately the one to watch.  He wants to head up the family company so badly you can almost taste it.  He's just biding his time while all the older Abbotts try to right the ship.

Yep. I totally agree.

SANDY B

« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2018, 07:55:07 PM »
I'm still going with my thoughts that Ashley is the one that is responsible for the Jack DNA fiasco.

Capricorn

« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2018, 08:01:08 PM »
Ashley and the Jack DNA thing could be true, but I honestly don't think she framed Billy.

stpauliegirl

« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2018, 12:04:33 PM »
Ashley and the Jack DNA thing could be true, but I honestly don't think she framed Billy.
It is starting to look like she might be behind Jack's DNA saga, which is a very-unashley thing to do.  Ashley has never engaged in this sort of behavior before.  I guess it is Mal Young's FU to Eileen Davidson for leaving the show.

Maple Leaf

« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2018, 02:39:00 PM »
I hope Ashley isn't written out this way.  Ashley has been a long time character and she deserves a much better send off!