Author Topic: ~Fashion Friday September 28th~  (Read 192 times)

Capricorn

~Fashion Friday September 28th~
« on: September 28, 2018, 11:02:30 PM »

Yes to the dress

No to the sheer coat.

I like this blouse, the colour and casual look.

Don't like this on Victoria

Don't like this on Abby or on anybody.

I could like this dress if the bottom was solid.

Like mother

Like daughter

Uhm

Ashley - why stripe pants?  Solid black would have looked so much better.

deirdra

Re: ~Fashion Friday September 28th~
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2018, 11:19:57 PM »
Your comments are bang on.  With those striped pants Ashley looks like she is ready to referee a RHOBH Mah Jong game.  Odd.

Goldilocks

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2018, 08:39:33 AM »
I have a pair of pants that are very similar to Ashley's.Surprisingly they are from Chicos! I only wear them with a solid color top, usually black or white.

wanda

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2018, 09:29:28 AM »
Sharon looks nice in the white dress. I don't care for the sheer coat. I like her peach colored top.

Victoria's dress is hideous. It looked so out of place at the roof top party.

I hate Abby's dress.

Mariah's dress. I agree with Capricorn. Nice except for the se through bottom.

Phyllis looked good in this dress but she had it on earlier to the office. No way is a strapless dress ever good for the office. I didn't notice the peek a boo part of the dress at the midriff on Phyllis. Do you think they stitched it up?

I think Summer's dress is appropriate for a young girl going to a party. I like the color.

Tessa's dress isn't terrible. It suits her sense of style. I just think it is too short.

I don't care for Ashley's top especially with the striped pants. I just don't like turtle/high necks with summery sleeveless tops.

Soaprah

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2018, 10:06:14 AM »
Mariah looked terrific in that blue dress, even with the see-through hemline.
Summer's dress was flattering. I liked the colour and the way it was even more shimmery in the pleats.

DianeM

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2018, 01:53:01 PM »
I like Sharon's white dress and her pink shirt, which I'd love to have.
That red dress on Victoria is hideous.  Are those little wings on the sleeves?
Are those zippers on Tessa's dress?  Weird.

Peridot

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2018, 03:22:29 PM »
At first glance I thought Sharon's white dress was a slip.  The sheer coat over that makes the outfit look like a peignoir.

Victoria's red dress makes her look frumpy.  Even on the model there are too many drapes and folds, too much fabric just hanging there.

Mariah's royal blue dress is a nice color for her but she's really not a lacy kind of gal.  I'm also not fond of the sheer hem look.

Phyllis's dress looks very nice on her.  A good party look; the office, not so much.

Tessa's black dress makes her look like a toy soldier.  It does fit her nicely, though.

I love Ashley's red floral top.  IMO it would look better with plain black or white pants.

SANDY B

« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2018, 12:46:33 AM »
Tessa's dress made her look like she was in a marching band.
I loved Summer's dress.

franniep51

« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2018, 10:45:09 AM »
Your comments are bang on.  With those striped pants Ashley looks like she is ready to referee a RHOBH Mah Jong game.  Odd.

Iíve noticed a few time on other TV shows women are putting unlikely stuff together. It may be a new fashion fad but it bothered me just to look at it.  Reminds me of going into a dressing room at a store and trying on clothes. 

The only fashions I liked were Sharonís dress, without the shear cover, and Summerís dress.