Author Topic: The Winner!  (Read 349 times)

katiesbeach

The Winner!
« on: September 27, 2018, 04:33:18 PM »
So, I really, really wanted Tyler to win.  I thought he played just about the best game that I've seen in a long time.  He hardly fought with anyone (except for the one fight with Bayleigh).  That being said, this is the FIRST time that I was ok with my 2nd choice winning.  If it wasn't Tyler, I wanted Kaycee.  Tyler blew it when he lost that final challenge where he could have picked JC to ensure himself a sure win.  Going up against Kaycee, who was a dynamo in the comps, while he also had to reveal his duplicity of having so many final 2 pacts did him in.

I was pleased with the season tho.  It's funny that 3 solid couples came out of this house, and one engagement!  I'm not so sure that Tyler and Angela will go the distance, and never thought that Haleigh and Fessy were good together....maybe Bayleigh and Shaggy will make it to a wedding date.  They only new each for 21 days.

DebR

Re: The Winner!
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2018, 10:26:40 AM »
I liked Kaycee but Tyler should’ve won 100%.  Another bitter jury.  Tyler admitted he threw the veto because he didn’t want to choose between his girl and his best friend.  In Kaycee’s interview she said Tyler would choose her over Angela.  I hope that doesn’t taint their relationship because I loved level 6.   I wouldn’t be surprised if he threw the part to Kaycee to evict JC as well.

That proposal was a farce!  Bayleigh wouldn’t look at Swaggy until Haleigh gestured her to.  Almost ruined the finale because Tyler only had 45 seconds to explain his game.  Impossible.

That being said, I loved the season, it was amazingly fun to watch.