Author Topic: Jason's History  (Read 54 times)

Twokeets

Jason's History
« on: September 26, 2018, 03:41:04 PM »
So Jason is Michael's bio dad? I wasn't watching then and had no idea. Who raised Michael? Sonny seems to view him as a son, so did Sonny raise Michael? And if so, where was Jason? Oh--and is Michael the son of Carly as well?

katiesbeach

Re: Jason's History
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2018, 03:58:47 PM »
I haven't been watching lately.  Did something change?  The history that I know is that Carly slept with Jason when they first met, and she was also sleeping with his brother A.J.  She asked Jason to lie and say that he was the baby's father, and he agreed to go along with it.  Robin found out about it and blabbed to A.J. (why, I don't know since it wasn't really any of her business) and Carly ended up marrying A.J.  Sonny 'rescued' her and Michael from the evil A.J. and adopted Michael as his own after torturing A.J. in to give up his parental rights.  Years later, A.J. showed up alive and well.....until Sonny killed him for real, and Michael went back to using Quartermaine instead of Corinthos as his last name.

If something has changed since then, I haven't heard about it.  But Jason and Michael have always been close, and Jason even got himself sent to Pentonville (prison) so that he could watch over Michael when he was sent there for killing Claudia.  (Sonny's one-time wife and oldCarly)

Twokeets

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2018, 12:01:54 PM »
Thank you, that helps. It's a bit of a twisty turny tale, isn't it. I wonder for instance why Carly ever married A.J. He sounds scary!

katiesbeach

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2018, 12:52:24 PM »
Thank you, that helps. It's a bit of a twisty turny tale, isn't it. I wonder for instance why Carly ever married A.J. He sounds scary!
When Robin spilled the beans to A.J (or maybe he finally 'remembered' sleeping with Carly) - anyway he temporarily won her over enough that they got married.  It was brief.