Author Topic: The New President of the Hospital  (Read 50 times)

Money Honey

The New President of the Hospital
« on: September 25, 2018, 11:59:53 AM »
I like Hill Harper in most rolls he plays in, but on this show he is so straight-laced and
kind of over the top mean... And those are nice descriptions of him.  Maybe, I am the
only one who sees this though, because he showed a little empathy last night on the
show.  I think I feel this way mostly, because he was against the hiring of Shaun.

I watch him most of the time, because he is President Barack Obamas good friend and
classmate from Harvard. 

Oh Crap!!!!  Ms. destruction is BACK!!!

supagal21

Re: The New President of the Hospital
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2018, 04:32:56 PM »
I like him too but not in this role. He is coming across as arrogant. I mean his character. I liked him last season when they saw us his human side about him and wife struggling for a baby. I don't like the other blonde resident , she needs to go. Also Shawn's girl/friend is back. at the end of the episode. I don't like that girl. She is trouble

deirdra

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2018, 05:25:09 PM »
I agree with both of you.  I don't like Harper as president, but I suppose this arrogant side and need to attract mega-donors with exciting new procedures come with the job.  I don't like the blonde resident or little Miss Trouble, but they can generate interesting storylines.

Money Honey

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2018, 01:06:58 PM »
I don't care for the blonde neither.  She took credit for things she didn't do, and didn't
admit to her mistakes last season, leaving the other girl to be blamed.  That destruction
that they've brought back into Shaun's life is a bad deal.  I guess, she wants to live with
him, or does she have somewhere else to stay.  Haven't seen the other hairy user yet.
Maybe, he's out buying a TV, or something.