Author Topic: Victor and Jacks relationship  (Read 173 times)

dixie

Victor and Jacks relationship
« on: September 24, 2018, 03:28:58 PM »
I don't know if it's been mentioned on this board yet, but if Victor and Jack are in fact brothers. I am curious how the writers will handle that with Kyle and Summers relationship. That would make them cousins.

deirdra

Re: Victor and Jacks relationship
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2018, 03:41:46 PM »
I don't know if it's been mentioned on this board yet, but if Victor and Jack are in fact brothers. I am curious how the writers will handle that with Kyle and Summers relationship. That would make them cousins.
They thought they were half-siblings in the past, when Jack thought Summer was his daughter for 18 years. So half-first cousins wouldn't be as creepy.  Did they celebrate with sex when Summer learned Nick was her father back when one of the other actors was playing Kyle?  I think it was Lachlan Buchanan's Kyle who spent a lot of time by the pool with Summer, right before they both left for primetime.

Kyle's birth name was Christian Victor Newman because Dianejenkins requisitioned Victor's Goat Juice from the sperm bank but was given Jack Jism by mistake.  So they have both been thought to be Newmans and Abbotts at one time or another.

What Shyster DNA lab did Victor send his concierge lackey to?

wanda

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2018, 03:49:34 PM »
Would they actually be half 2nd cousins? Kyle and Nick would be half 1st cousins.

stpauliegirl

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2018, 11:12:28 PM »
Would they actually be half 2nd cousins? Kyle and Nick would be half 1st cousins.
Actually, I think they'd be half first cousins once removed.  Kyle and Nick would be half first cousins.  If Kyle had children, they'd be half second cousins to Summer.

deirdra

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2018, 05:15:15 PM »
When Kyle & Summer were both thought to be Jack's children, they were half-siblings.

When Jack was married to Phyllis and Summer was found to be Nick's, Kyle & Summer became step siblings.

When you bring Victor into the equation as Nick's father, and possibly Jack's brother, you get into once-removed territory.  Thankfully we are not going there, if you trust the concierge's handling of the DNA tests.

When you consider that Sharon has been married to Nick, Jack & Victor, and Jack has been married to Nick's mother, and start wondering how Nikki & Sharon are/have been related to Kyle, your brain starts to explode!
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 06:07:05 PM by deirdra »

Ricky

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2018, 05:46:12 PM »

And Ashley has a daughter (Abby) with her half-brother's half-brother, which makes Goat Daddy Abby's uncle as well as her father.

How stoooopid. 

deirdra

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2018, 06:11:34 PM »
About a year ago I think it was Abby or Victoria who called the other "sister-cousin" or "sister-aunt" and I had to LOL because that is usually what I'm thinking whenever they are attracted to the same guy.  I missed ~15 minutes of the show trying to figure out if the stated connections were correct and if there were other connections they forgot to mention. I may need to put them all into my genealogy software, but it is a pain in the neck to connect them to a different parent with each new DNA test.