Author Topic: The demise of Brooke & Ridge..  (Read 127 times)

katiesbeach

The demise of Brooke & Ridge..
« on: September 21, 2018, 06:20:53 PM »
So, I can see clearly the way this divorce will play out.  By going to Judge McCellen, Ridge has turned in to Bill.  Brooke (sanctimoniously) blasted Bill for his misdeeds and lack of morality.  As if she needed more excuses, they are on opposite sides of the custody battle (which should also cause additional problems between her and Katie), AND she's pissed at Ridge for choosing Steffy's line over Hope's.  They've never had more reasons to call it quits.   (Remember when Ridge divorced Brooke because he caught her texting with Deacon on their honeymoon!!) 

SANDY B

Re: The demise of Brooke & Ridge..
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2018, 11:15:05 PM »
Well, she's defending a man that blew up a building with his own son in it, threw Ridge out of a helicopter, Screwed his daughter in law amongst many other hideous things.

Jonathan

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2018, 06:35:05 AM »
Though I hate the dark direction Bill is going in now, I can understand how Ridge can loathe Bill.  Bill has always done horrible things to the people he supposedly loves and his sheer utter lack of respect for anyone who is not him is just something that I cannot stand. I am hating this story line right now.   I don't want to see Bill come out of this the "victim" and not learn anything from how he has treated people. Ridge going to the judge will end up back firing and making things far worse for everyone.  That being said I cannot understand Brooke supporting Bill like she is and going to the extremes she is going to, just like I could never understand her having a marriage/relationship with the man that did so many horrible things to the daughter that she supposedly loves.  I am far from a Hope fan, but Bill crossed a lot of lines with her and did a lot of truly horrible things to her.  What kind of mother supports a man like that???

Money Honey

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2018, 12:59:59 PM »
That mother's name is Brooke!!!!!!!!!!!  She never fails to disappoints.