Author Topic: Matt Miller  (Read 340 times)

Capricorn

Matt Miller
« on: September 20, 2018, 08:50:48 PM »
I'm sorry but this man playing the role of Matt Miller is pathetic.    The Matt Miller who was on Y&R years ago had stage presence.   This man has no presence either in looks, voice or delivery of his lines.   He's a timid man who looks as if he's ready to tremble when Victor is around.    Boy, I'm disappointed and glad he's not a permanent addition to the cast.

wanda

Re: Matt Miller
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2018, 10:12:32 PM »
Totally agree with everything especially his look. The other Matt was a very handsome man. This one not at all.

Soaprah

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2018, 11:04:17 PM »
It's odd to hear a conversation between Jack who over-enunciates, and Matt who doesn't enunciate at all.

deirdra

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2018, 11:17:51 PM »
This Matt Miller looks sickly & drab, nothing like the original.  Why doesn't Jack just ask Nick for his DNA?   If they are both related to Albert Miller, they will show up as closer than 1st cousins, with 3 degrees of separation.  I know because I just found my father's half-sister via Ancestry DNA.

Peridot

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2018, 10:57:16 AM »
I agree, this Matt is kind of a cipher compared to the original.  But since I don't expect Matt to become a fixture in Genoa City I'm okay with a short appearance or two.

Billie

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2018, 11:37:59 AM »
Yep, he is as bland as can be.  Hard to imagine how he got this gig. 

Maple Leaf

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2018, 11:41:56 AM »
Maybe EB had to approve which actor they brought in so as not to upstage him..

DianeM

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2018, 02:49:04 PM »
Maybe they want him to be the exact opposite of his disgusting brother, so they've given him a more pleasant personality.  I never saw the original actor, but this new actor looks fine to me.

rockhopper

« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2018, 03:37:00 PM »
I totally agree with everyone here!

franniep51

« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2018, 05:32:31 PM »
I just watched Friday’s episode and wonder, could Matt be any more boring?!  I guess the idea to have a dynamic new character that could shake things up in Victor's world is a no go.  He is only supposed to be on for about 4 episodes, so bland is it.

wanda

« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2018, 06:23:55 PM »
 Matt seems too nice to be Victor's brother. Victor and Matt almost remind me of the Ewing Brothers. Gary and JR.. One very nasty and one very quiet and nice.

maxie

« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2018, 11:53:54 PM »
I like this Matt and his down-to-earth basic niceness.  I apparently was not watching when the other Matt was on, so cannot compare the two.  But I did google him and was not impressed with his looks at all.

deirdra

« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2018, 10:54:48 AM »
Matt seems too nice to be Victor's brother.
Luckily for Matt, Cora Miller shipped Victor off to the orphanage when Matt was a baby and his father was seldom around.  Considering that vile Victor is such a bully today, it is likely that Cora couldn't handle him and sent him away to protect herself and the baby. Good call.