Author Topic: Ridge...  (Read 89 times)

Money Honey

Ridge...
« on: September 20, 2018, 10:17:35 AM »
Watching yesterday's B&B right now.  Ridge is getting ugly again.  He was looking real
neat without the facial hair, or is his face looking fuller?  I don't care for him racing
over to Spencer's to gloat about Bill losing his son.  How would he feel, if it was his son? 
I think, we've been through that one before with JJ.

Twokeets

Re: Ridge...
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2018, 01:24:28 PM »
If he were a nice guy, you'd think Ridge looks fine. But he comes across as whiny and weird, so I think he looks unattractive too. And maybe it's not fair, but this version is not Ridge to me. I like the other Ridge--he had swagger and rock star confidence and was a cool guy. This one looks like a small town professor who hangs out in bars all the time hoping to pick up chicks.

Money Honey

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2018, 11:55:32 PM »
It's funny, I didn't care for stiff Ron Moss.  I'm used to men wearing scarves, because
of the fraternities some of them were in, or the cold winters when I was in Ohio, but he
wore that scarf almost everyday, as though he thought he was cute, or he was modeling. 
This Ridge needs something, but what?

franniep51

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2018, 05:42:34 PM »
He was starting to look good, haircut and a shave, but now he is reverting back to old slouchy.  I think he is 100% better actor than Ronn Moss and I'm used to him, now.  But what the character Ridge is doing is making him more unattractive than his look.

The story has been so bad, I've erased all shows this past week.  Tried to watch one or two episodes but just couldn't get into them. 

Jonathan

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2018, 06:28:36 AM »
I wish they would drop his Bill obsession.  I am not a Bill fan, but I am hating this story line right now and Ridge and Thorne are not the good guys in in this by a long shot.