Author Topic: Thorne's Proposal  (Read 76 times)

carousel58

Thorne's Proposal
« on: September 15, 2018, 07:47:33 AM »
What a sweet proposal , when Thorne asked Katie to marry him. The ring is beautiful. I hope Katie says YES! THOUGHTS??

katiesbeach

Re: Thorne's Proposal
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2018, 10:25:09 AM »
As usual on B&B, it's too quick.  Katie was just engaged to Wyatt a couple of months ago......and THEIR engagement was quick!

Money Honey

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2018, 10:41:52 AM »
I can't stop thinking about this... Shortly after coming back, Thorne was after Brooke,
knowing that she was with Ridge.  Now, if he can stick it to Bill, he is fine.  He may
have love for Katie, but I can't look over the fact, that it is also getting Bill where it
hurts.  First, he is trying to take Bill's child, and now, he wants his ex-wife.  I don't
think Katie even know that he wanted her sister first, and after he lost out there, he
came after her.

As you can see, I do not care for this Thorne at all.  I liked other one. 

franniep51

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2018, 01:15:21 PM »
Poor Thorne, writers never know what to do with him.  The problem is that there isnít enough cast members for him to have a new pairing. He always has to go after someoneís secondsólike Wyatt.  I like the new Thorne but he has some sort of sleaze about him that the last one didnít.  He does play the character with a little more of a backbone but he is pushy. 

On the other hand, I envy Katie, she has gotten to interact with both Wyatt and Thorne and they are, to me, eye candy.