Author Topic: Xander and temptation  (Read 110 times)

Jonathan

Xander and temptation
« on: September 13, 2018, 10:23:23 PM »
Somehow I don't think poor Xander will be able to resist temptation for too long. 

katiesbeach

Re: Xander and temptation
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2018, 07:49:40 PM »
this just reminds me of nicole/zendee/sasha, and not worth rewatching

SANDY B

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2018, 02:14:51 PM »
this just reminds me of nicole/zendee/sasha, and not worth rewatching
Its almost exactly the same, but as scary as it is, the previous three were better actors.

Jonathan

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2018, 04:13:35 PM »
I don't know, Zoe for all of her oddness is growing on me.  Emma just irritates the Hell out of me.  Xander is actually interesting, with Zoe. 

franniep51

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2018, 07:31:12 PM »
I agree with Jonathan.  When Xander is with Zoe there is chemistry and interest.   Emma Makes me grit my teeth. She is sort of like Hope at the same age, virginal and irritating at the same time.   Hopefully the writers will either replace her or write her out and bring in a better actress. 

I find Zoe interesting and scary at the same time.  I just hope Zander doesnít catch Liamís indecisive ways. 

I say bring back Sasha and let her have a go at Xander. A cat fight between Zoe and Sasha would be interesting.

Money Honey

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2018, 08:24:39 PM »
Sasha looks too old for young Xander.  He looks like a teenager.  Emma, is an out of
place, lost cause.  Zoe is broad featured, and she's weird looking,  Add a little splash
of Hope, and what do you have?  I've lost interest in these young actors, but they
have to start somewhere.