Author Topic: Phyllis should let Summer have him  (Read 306 times)

Winza

Phyllis should let Summer have him
« on: September 13, 2018, 08:05:21 AM »
Billy’s addiction could only be more obvious if he was frothing at the mouth. He is practically rabid. Let the little dolt have him and get on a lifeboat before this human Titanic goes down.

Then maybe Kyle can move away from stupid Summer. Love him. Still find her hateful. She and Billy deserve each other.

Besides, Phyllis is one of those women attracted to powerful men. Nick is looking like a better target, I am sad to say.

Twokeets

Re: Phyllis should let Summer have him
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2018, 09:34:41 AM »
That would be entertaining to see--Billy and Summer destroying each other. Then Summer would get bored when she sees that Phyllis doesn't want him anymore.

franniep51

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2018, 09:49:49 AM »
That is a great idea.  Let Summer have him, but she will lose interest as soon as the challenge is gone.  I know we don’t use smushed names here, which is a practice I agree with, but their name would be “Bummer.” This does accurately describe them.

I hate that the Billy character has gone so down hill, he is such an appealing guy played by as very good actor.  However, I can relate him to people I’ve known and he is heading for rock bottom—which can make for an interesting storyline.

maxie

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2018, 10:07:11 AM »
Jason Thompson does an excellent job playing Billy; it will be fascinating to see when it all blows up in his face.  I like the way they are taking their time building up the mania, instead of having Vegas be a big loss for Billy.  If Phyllis meant it when she told Victoria that she was 'monitoring' (don't remember her exact words) Billy's addiction so it will remain healthy, then she is a total dummy.  And I agree - let that nasty twit Summer have him.

Capricorn

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2018, 01:48:53 PM »
Sorry but I have to disagree with you all.   Summer is a promiscuous, spoilt brat who has always gotten everything she wants.  I don't want her to get Billy just because she has a vendetta against her equally reprehensible mother.

Phyllis needs to see Billy for the loser that he is and walk away instead of trying to hold on to him by encouraging him to gamble in her foolish belief that she's monitoring him and can control his gambling.

I have a feeling that Kyle is going to meet Lola Rosales and fall for her, then Summer will realize that she has feelings for Kyle and get over her need for Billy.

Winza

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2018, 02:43:54 PM »
Sorry but I have to disagree with you all.   Summer is a promiscuous, spoilt brat who has always gotten everything she wants.  I don't want her to get Billy just because she has a vendetta against her equally reprehensible mother.

Phyllis needs to see Billy for the loser that he is and walk away instead of trying to hold on to him by encouraging him to gamble in her foolish belief that she's monitoring him and can control his gambling.

I have a feeling that Kyle is going to meet Lola Rosales and fall for her, then Summer will realize that she has feelings for Kyle and get over her need for Billy.

As long as Summer ultimately loses, I am all good.

deirdra

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2018, 05:08:09 PM »
As long as Summer ultimately loses, I am all good.
Same here.

stpauliegirl

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2018, 07:57:40 PM »
Summer and Billy seem to be the same emotional age and they both appear to be self-destructive.  Let them bring each other down.

missybug88

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2018, 08:29:13 PM »

I have always thought Phyllis and Billy were doomed due to the way they started out; cheating on your husband with his own brother is just disgusting. (I hate that Jack is being written to forgive and forget all of this.)

Don't care who Summer ends up with.

Kyle and Lola could be a cute something. Like her already.

SANDY B

« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2018, 03:24:46 AM »
That is a great idea.  Let Summer have him, but she will lose interest as soon as the challenge is gone.  I know we don’t use smushed names here, which is a practice I agree with, but their name would be “Bummer.” This does accurately describe them.

I actually hate to say this, but couldn't pass it up, when I saw the "smushed name". If Kyle and Summer were together, ( shudder) smush that name.  NUFF Said.

tina1945

« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2018, 02:20:23 PM »
billy is an accident going somewhere to happen. he is a weak willed man but in all honesty, summer and kyle baiting him like that, caused him to fall off the wagon. and now billy is walking around thinking his addiction has to be excepted by everyone because "that it who he is." little does he know that his empire is going to fall right into the federal prison for some hard time. maybe him and lily can have tea together some afternoon.