Author Topic: What is Arturo's secret?  (Read 309 times)

stpauliegirl

What is Arturo's secret?
« on: September 11, 2018, 08:11:28 PM »
When Arturo and Rey were arguing, Rey asked Arturo if Abby "knew what he did".  Later, at the Dark Horse party, Arturo grabbed Abby and seemed to kiss her to stop her from saying his name over and over to the press.  He acted like he didn't want his name to get out to the public for some reason.  Wonder what he is hiding?

Soaprah

Re: What is Arturo's secret?
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2018, 08:57:35 PM »
Well, one thing that's no secret is that Arturo has had a haircut! Or maybe he just set a brick from one of his construction sites on his head to tamp the hair down a bit. Whatever the reason, his hair looks better.
I'm still bothered by the difference between Arturo's and Rey's accents. I can't think of any family in which siblings, unless raised apart, speak with two different accents. I wonder what Lola will sound like?

Peridot

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2018, 10:26:37 AM »
Maybe Arturo did something unethical on one of his former projects, before coming to Genoa City.  If so, I can see why he wants to stay out of the limelight.

Maple Leaf

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2018, 04:12:28 PM »
Maybe Arturo is Jacks’s father.  ….  😂🤣

Kramer

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2018, 06:31:59 PM »
Maybe Arturo is Jacks’s father.  ….  😂🤣

That made me laugh!

DianeM

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2018, 07:32:48 PM »
Or his son?

pjones

« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2018, 07:43:42 PM »
I think it has to do with Lola the sister. Sounds like Arturo is hiding her from Rey and he wants to see her.