Author Topic: I think Stuart Brooks is Tracy’s Dad  (Read 262 times)

Kramer

I think Stuart Brooks is Tracy’s Dad
« on: September 10, 2018, 08:38:13 PM »
I’ve said this before, I think Stuart Brooks is Tracy’s Dad. She is the writer and makes more sense that she is the one related to him. Jack is John’s son. With Tracy being the 5th Brooks daughter, we don’t have to worry about if Jack slept with one of the other 4 Brooks girls.

wanda

Re: I think Stuart Brooks is Tracy’s Dad
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2018, 09:35:48 PM »
That makes perfect sense. I still can't believe that Jack's  DNA  was only tested against Traci's. It never occurred to them that the last born might not be John's bio daughter. 

Ricky

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2018, 11:28:19 PM »

Makes sense!

Of course the entire ordeal is utterly stupid.   Before it's over, I'm sure we're going to be "teased" with a storyline about Goat Daddy and Aunt Jack being biological sisters.  Seriously, what show WOULDN'T want to explore a "who's the daddy" storyline in which the two babies are 80 years old and 65 years old??   I can't imagine who Mal Young thinks will be interested in this.   And we all know how well it worked making Kay and Jill relatives.   Won't work any better this time, either. 

Capricorn

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2018, 12:24:35 AM »
That makes perfect sense. I still can't believe that Jack's  DNA  was only tested against Traci's. It never occurred to them that the last born might not be John's bio daughter.

I think Jack and Billy's DNA got tested and didn't match.

Miravep

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2018, 09:19:00 AM »

Makes sense!

Of course the entire ordeal is utterly stupid.   Before it's over, I'm sure we're going to be "teased" with a storyline about Goat Daddy and Aunt Jack being biological sisters.  Seriously, what show WOULDN'T want to explore a "who's the daddy" storyline in which the two babies are 80 years old and 65 years old??   I can't imagine who Mal Young thinks will be interested in this.   And we all know how well it worked making Kay and Jill relatives.   Won't work any better this time, either.

I was thinking the same thing, that another writer will undo Jack and Victor's belief that they're related, just like happened with Kay and Jill.  Thankful that DNA tests are unreliable on Y&R.

DianeM

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2018, 09:42:28 AM »
Wasn't it Billy's DNA that was tested against Jack's?  If so, maybe Billy isn't an Abbott.

wanda

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2018, 09:48:09 AM »
I thought Ashley and Abby tested Jack's and Traci's DNA.

PatsyB86

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2018, 11:37:53 AM »

Makes sense!

Hahahaha!  ;D

katiesbeach

« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2018, 01:22:27 PM »
Mal Young has torn apart a core family.  It's not only confusing, but boring trying to figure out who Jack's father might really be.  I'm still hoping that it will be revealed that Ashley is actually John's daughter.

franniep51

« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2018, 01:25:44 PM »
Dina is so fuzzy on her children’s paternity.  Jack said just last week that she is living a dream life that never happened. (I’m not sure of his exact words). But to me that gives us a possible hint that her memories are false.  Jack, her first child is probably John’s and her two girls, born later when Dina had time to tire of John, are from other men. Then there is the fact that she always forgets Tracy’s name. Could her guilty conscience be causing this?  I just don’t want to go the route of Jack and Victor being half brothers.  Of course it also means Jack has gone through all his troubles for nothing. 

deirdra

« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2018, 02:20:40 PM »
I think Jack was tested against both Traci & Billy, but I think they are relying on the test taken when Billy was born that confirmed John as his father (it may just have been a blood  test to differentiate between John & Jack and assumed Jill didn't sleep with others back then).  If that test was valid, it would be an anomaly - the one and only time on Y&R that the first paternity test was accurate.  Like frannie, I think it is more likely that the firstborn is John's, before Dina got bored and started sleeping around.  Kyle had no problem digging up Stuart, so why not Grandpa John and test all four of the kids he raised while you're at it.

pcrchik

« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2018, 06:06:19 PM »

Makes sense!

LIKE button!  this sums up the shit show beautifully.  thank you sir.  ;D

Linds

« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2018, 02:26:50 PM »
They did test it against Billy's and it wasn't a match but it would still make sense if Tracy was the one who was illegitimate because that test was done by Abby & Ashley. The other test, could have been messed with by Victor since he was aware of Jack's paternity questions at that point.

franniep51

« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2018, 03:23:20 PM »
Maybe it will come out that Billy isn’t really John’s, too.  Was there a DNA test done when Billy was born.  I wasn’t watching then. 

PatsyB86

« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2018, 03:32:34 PM »
Maybe it will come out that Billy isn’t really John’s, too.  Was there a DNA test done when Billy was born.  I wasn’t watching then.

I'm convinced Jill was faithful at that stage. I do remember John was not happy at all about the pregnancy. Seeing that he wasn't, I would think the question of paternity could have come up. Don't remember if it did. But if there was an other man in the picture at that time, it was definitely off screen.