Author Topic: Brooke has turned in to Stephanie  (Read 137 times)

katiesbeach

Brooke has turned in to Stephanie
« on: September 10, 2018, 08:29:02 PM »
Goodbye young Brooke.  You have officially turned in to Stephanie.  Watching her tirade at Steffy in the office, and in front of Ridge, Liam and Hope.  And then storming out.  Ridge was probably standing there wondering where his little giggly Logan went.

brynandmaddie

Re: Brooke has turned in to Stephanie
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2018, 09:23:18 PM »
Talk about pot calling kettle black! Everything she was ranting about, she was also doing herself! She wanted her way and that was that. She was so unprofessional and so disrespectful. I can't believe the way she screamed at Steffy and the venom she was spewing (hope she doesn't live in a glass house is all I'm saying). Ridge should be appalled by Brooke's behavior - not worry about whether or not they can "survive" this. WTF? She acted like a toddler throwing a tantrum because someone took her favorite toy.

scobe

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2018, 09:29:54 PM »
Brooke was horrific in her ranting and raving!  I was waiting for Ridge to tell her to shut her pie hole!  Her actions regarding this “which line decision” were painful to watch.  I don’t imagine it will be too long before she has oops sex with Bill as a result of Ridge’s decision.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2018, 09:03:46 PM by scobe »

Money Honey

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2018, 12:13:57 AM »
My thoughts exactly.  She, and Bill will probably find themselves getting closer, and
closer until there is no stopping...  Her ranting was horrible.  Hope has Liam now, and
the baby that she wanted, I think she should compromise on this, and let Steffy have
something without her crying about it.   Hope, and mom wants it all.  Can't wait for
Ridge to find out Brooke is telling Bill everything.

katiesbeach

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2018, 02:00:43 PM »
I used to root for Ridge & Brooke, but if they break them up this time (especially after only a couple of months after their most recent marriage), then  I will completely lose interest in them as a couple.  That being said, I do NOT want to see her back with Bill, and I definitely don't want to see Ridge with Taylor!  But that is what they will do, because they don't have enough characters on the show.  Or, they will make Brooke take Thorne away from Katie. Another merry-go-round.

carousel58

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2018, 07:51:45 AM »
Brooke needs to mind her own business. Katie has said numerous time, she's not taking Will out of Bill's life altogether, she just wants full custody so she has more of a say when Bill sees his son. Bill wants everything on his terms, and so what if he breaks Will's heat and doesn't show up for visitation. This is why Katie should have custody, and Bill visitation. He's only going to visit Will when it's convenient for him anyway.

Money Honey

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2018, 09:56:00 AM »
Katie is doing something she's not sure of.  She is listening to Thorne direct her life
with her son.  KB, Thorne went after Brooke when he came on, but she let him know
that she was with Ridge, as he knew.  As for Bill, and that kiss, now that is another
thing.