Author Topic: ~Weekend Accessory Fashion Post~  (Read 230 times)

Capricorn

~Weekend Accessory Fashion Post~
« on: September 09, 2018, 12:44:47 PM »

I like bothe Mariah & Tessa earrings

Gamble Girl has a pleasant face even though she's playing tough and hard-ass.  I don't care for the earrings with the tassel, but I don't mind the matching necklace & earring set.

I quite like all of Abby's accessories but why does she have a perpetually puzzled look on her face.   It seems to be her resting acting face.

Methinks Nikki is wearing Hillary's earrings, I wear earrings like these.  I'm meh on the necklace.

I don't mind Summer's accessories, but why does she look as if she's surprised by a bad smell in this picture?

Like Phyllis' handbag and her earrings.  I wear earrings like these because I keep my hair really short these days and need earrings to look feminine.  :-[

Both necklaces are pretty on Sharon,  my tastes are not quite so dainty.

Victoria's clothes and accessories have been looking good recently but in this closeup - geez she's looking almost as old as her mother Nikki. :P 

deirdra

Re: ~Weekend Accessory Fashion Post~
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2018, 02:04:38 PM »
Mariah looks great with straight hair for a change instead of the usual droopy scrunch.  Most of the accessories are nice, but the scowls and other odd expressions make these photos quite amusing.  If Abby isn't careful she'll look like a prune by the time she is 40.  Laugh lines are fine, but scowl lines are aging.

Soaprah

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2018, 05:48:33 PM »
Victoria's main accessory (if you don't count her hair) is a manila folder or two, with maybe a single sheet inside, and she has to be constantly flipping them, or stacking them, or cramming them into a briefcase, or slamming them on the desk in a fit of pique (the folders, not the hair).

Peridot

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2018, 09:54:10 AM »
I like pretty much all the earrings here.  The necklaces, not so much.  These earrings are all nice focal points on their own and IMO don't require other accessories.

The ladies have been carrying some nice bags lately.  I never used to notice the purses but I do now.  I especially like Abby's pinkish bag at the top and Victoria's black and white near the bottom.

DianeM

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2018, 12:01:12 PM »
I like most of the earrings and Sharon's dainty necklace.  Not fond of the dangling bowling balls on Phyllis's ears.  All the purses are fine, except the snakeskin clutch.  I won't wear any reminder of snakes.

Maple Leaf

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2018, 01:34:41 PM »
I wish Phyllis would wear earrings that would help turn that frown upside down...

DianeM

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2018, 01:41:06 PM »
I've changed my mind.  I don't like Sinead's jewelry, although it's probably okay for Vegas.

Billie

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2018, 04:32:57 PM »
I've changed my mind.  I don't like Sinead's jewelry, although it's probably okay for Vegas.
That necklace looks like part of a gaudy chandelier.  The earrings are just as bad. 
I'm not fond of anything here except Mariah's straight hair and Victoria's two handbags.  Sharon's first necklace is OK.

TOUREIFFEL

« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2018, 10:07:28 AM »
Sinead's gaudy necklace/earring set looked hideous on my TV, but here I can see the colors and they are kinda pretty.  One or the other is fine, though, even for Vegas. I like her fuschia hair and my hair gal plans to give me fuschia/turquoise tips soon.  Can't wait! 
LOVE Tessa's earring.  Drop dead gorgeous.
The bags are all great. 
Sharon's necklaces are all too delicate for my taste.  I like big, bold clunky stuff.
Love Phyliss' earrings where her hair is all pulled back.   

wanda

« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2018, 05:38:47 PM »
Most of the earrings are too large for my taste. I mostly wear hoops. Very simple and classic. I might wear Abby's earrings & Summer's silver circle earrings. I like everyone's purses.

Goldilocks

« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2018, 05:47:33 PM »
Sharon looks lovely in her simple more refined jewelry lately. Didn't Sharon Case have a line of jewelry years ago?