Author Topic: Oh, no, not Neil Fenmore  (Read 337 times)

stpauliegirl

Oh, no, not Neil Fenmore
« on: September 07, 2018, 02:08:55 PM »
Please don't let Jack's biological father be Neil Fenmore.  That would mean that He and Jill would be half brother and sister.  Since they had sex many years ago, it also mean they would have committed incest.  Gross. It also means that despite legally being an Abbott, Jack probably would make a play for a chunk of Fenmore's, because that is who he is.  Poor Lauren might lose even more of her family's company.

jpa777

Re: Oh, no, not Neil Fenmore
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2018, 02:34:32 PM »
Also, back in the 80ís, Jack slept with Lauren in her dorm room. Double gross! Of all people, not Neil Fenmore.

Soaprah

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2018, 02:37:54 PM »
I'm hoping it's another red herring. I seem to remember that there is a third man in the photo. Maybe he is Jack's father.

stpauliegirl

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2018, 05:03:08 PM »
Also, back in the 80ís, Jack slept with Lauren in her dorm room. Double gross! Of all people, not Neil Fenmore.
that makes it doubly repulsive.  Ultimately, I think it is going to turn out that Jack is John Abbotts son, that there was some issue with the paternity test.  I'll enjoy watching Jack take control of Jabot back and kick Billy's unqualified arse out - especially since he appears to be embracing his gambling addiction.  It's only a matter to time until he starts raiding Jabot's balance sheet to cover her losses.

Peridot

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2018, 07:11:56 PM »
The writers better not make it Neil Fenmore, unless they want Jack to deal with having bedded both his half sisters, Jill and Lauren.  It would also make Neil look lame for having fathered not one, but two, children out of wedlock.  But I'm thinking Neil being in the picture may simply be a way to introduce Lauren into the mix.  She may very well be able to identify the other men.  All of whom are supposedly gazing lustfully at Dina.  (Oh, brother.)

Ricky

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2018, 11:51:50 PM »

Well, you know it ain't gonna be Neil Fenmore.   The poor fellow was about 8 years old when he fathered Jill, and I really doubt he sired any additional kids while he was in elementary school  8)

Miravep

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2018, 09:40:23 AM »
I'm 99% sure this was a red herring.  The show hasn't had literal incest, and I don't think they're going to start now.

I do feel cheated by the writers for having all these other guys in the photo now.  I don't remember if we saw or heard about them before?  If they were there all along, why wouldn't Jack have ever considered them as possibilities??

It's like a few months from now, Abby will suddenly realize there's a note on the back of the photo that announces who Jack's biodad is.  Jack will tell her how brilliant she is.

Capricorn

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2018, 10:23:35 AM »
Jack wasn't born when that picture was taken.  If he even knew then as a grown man, he probably didn't recognize them as young men.  Lauren had to point out one as her father, which it turns out wasn't Neil Fenmore at all.   So if Lauren can mistake a man for her own father, I don't think Jack would recognize most of the other men.  The date the picture was taken is on the back of the photo and it was calculated that one of the men could be Jack's father.

SAlby

« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2018, 07:01:14 PM »
Lauren had to point out one as her father, which it turns out wasn't Neil Fenmore at all.   So if Lauren can mistake a man for her own father, I don't think Jack would recognize most of the other men.

I'm confused.  I must have missed something, because I thought Lauren confidently identified her father as one of the men in the picture.

LeannaLove

« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2018, 05:40:09 PM »
If Neil Fenmore is the daddy, I hope this doesn't mean more Lauren on our screens.

Capricorn

« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2018, 07:07:18 PM »
Lauren had to point out one as her father, which it turns out wasn't Neil Fenmore at all.   So if Lauren can mistake a man for her own father, I don't think Jack would recognize most of the other men.

I'm confused.  I must have missed something, because I thought Lauren confidently identified her father as one of the men in the picture.

Sorry, I'm in Canada and sometimes I get mixed up with the day ahead.