Author Topic: The new cast for David vs Goliath  (Read 110 times)

Jonathan

The new cast for David vs Goliath
« on: September 07, 2018, 07:54:33 AM »

DebR

Re: The new cast for David vs Goliath
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2018, 08:02:31 PM »
Good looking, interesting group.  As usual, Iím looking forward to watching and discussing.

katiesbeach

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2018, 08:06:56 PM »
So many people worried about their teeth!

deirdra

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2018, 11:17:37 PM »
I like the David vs. Goliath aspect and laughed when the average-looking chubby woman on the Goliaths remarked that "we are all beautiful and successful" and they … are not. Then the unathletic-looking Davids zipped through the obstacle course faster and finished the puzzle first. Muscles sculpted purely for their looks on gym equipment are not necessarily the ones you need in the wild. Unfortunately the Davids lost the challenge, but at least they didn't have to vote anyone off after Mr. Control Freak got taken out by the medics. I'm glad to be rid of him.

Jonathan

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2018, 06:41:40 AM »
I'm always amazed about how many contestants must not be watching (or maybe paying attention) to the show before going on.  For instance Pat the shelter building, bad joke telling, control freak for David, and Natalie the bossy, snooty, "I'm better than you and can tell you what to do while doing nothing myself" control freak for Goliath.  What the Hell are they thinking???  Are they truly so self unaware of how they come across to the rest of the tribe??  It is just a sure way to not make it to the end, or worse yet, be someone the winner wants setting next to them at the end and get to hear how everyone hates you and would rather give the million to one of the island rats.  Then we've got teenage lust Dan, the SWAT officer, who immediately sets foot on land and is under the spell of the first pretty blonde (Kara or Super-Girl) he sees and is now helpless to resist her, forgetting the whole reason he should be out there.  Then he finds an Idol and what does he do, he tells not just Super-Girl but another woman too.  I predict the whole tribe will know within and episode or two. 

Then again it is these people making stupid mistakes that make the show interesting.  I always wonder what dumb things I would do out there if I were ever on there that would have people rolling their eyes. 

katiesbeach

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2018, 03:29:50 PM »
I think the casting directors look for annoying people on purpose to make the show interesting.