Author Topic: Anybody ready for season 2  (Read 148 times)

supagal21

Anybody ready for season 2
« on: September 06, 2018, 11:45:42 PM »
I can't wait to see where this show goes

Money Honey

Re: Anybody ready for season 2
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2018, 06:24:45 PM »
We don't have too long to wait.  It returns at 10p on Monday 9/24.  I hope the older
doctor makes it.  The hairy neighbor is a user, and might be trouble for Shaun since
he doesn't know how to get rid of him.

supagal21

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2018, 06:57:19 PM »
I can't wait.  Its next Monday. Most shows are coming back next week

Capricorn

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2018, 07:30:25 PM »
I don't like the show, I stopped watching it after three episodes.  I also stopped watching This Is Us after the first season.   Both because I can't stomach all the flashbacks.

katiesbeach

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2018, 08:08:44 PM »
I don't like the show, I stopped watching it after three episodes.  I also stopped watching This Is Us after the first season.   Both because I can't stomach all the flashbacks.
I don't mind some flashbacks to help you understand a character better, but the flipping back and forth on This Is Us is unappealing to me.  And they totally lost me when they jumped forward to show Randall's grown daughter.  So no, not a fan of that show anymore.  That, and I find it almost painful to watch Chrissy Metz.

supagal21

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2018, 12:41:56 PM »
The good doctor doesn't have as much flashbacks anymore.  In fact you can go a whole episode without one.

Money Honey

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2018, 05:28:14 PM »
You were right about most shows coming back on Monday.  I noticed, that Monday was
lite up like a Christmas tree on the shows I had set:  Manifest, The Good Doctor, DWTS,
The Resident, and 9-1-1.  Not to mention CNN's Cuomo, and Don Lemon shows.  Tues
are a little better:  New Amsterdam, DWTS, The Gifted, and The Purge.  It goes on, and
on.  No, I don't sit and watch the shows until there's some spare time.  They are there
for those times, when there is nothing to do.  That's why daytime shows are backed up.

The new Magnum P.I. is on Mondays, but I don't watch what I have set up as it is, until
weeks later.  I have 8 Castaways on the DVR right now waiting to watch.  It is getting
real bad.  The oldest one is from March on...

Money Honey

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2018, 06:15:29 PM »
Not to get off the subject again of TGD, but my favorite show's final season was last
week.  Shooter, with Ryan Phillippe was a favorite.  I will watch whatever he's on,
but his last series only lasted 2 seasons, now this one is gone.   I still have FTWD,
The Walking Dead, and Z Nation to wake me up though. 

deirdra

« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2018, 10:52:50 PM »
I am glad to see Lisa Edelstein, from House, is to be a recurring oncologist.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 11:07:09 AM by deirdra »