Author Topic: How much to you want to bet that Tessa gets her $20K....  (Read 356 times)

stpauliegirl

How much to you want to bet that Tessa gets her $20K....
« on: September 05, 2018, 07:30:17 AM »
by stealing it from Sharon?  Now that Sharon has kindly given her a job, it only makes sense that a shady character like Tessa would repay her kindness by stealing from her.  A little bit here, a little bit there.  It is only a matter of time until we here Sharon complaining that she doesn't understand why her profits are down when Crimson Lights seems to be as busy as usual.

Tessa is a true grifter.  She is great at acting like the persecuted victim who only wants to help her sister, all the while taking advantage of people and stealing from them. 

deirdra

Re: How much to you want to bet that Tessa gets her $20K....
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2018, 10:35:57 AM »
I could see her stealing from customers too, pocketing cell phones & wallets when they are distracted. Tessa seems to know people in various states who could sell stolen goods.

Of course it is hard to believe that the guys who spirited Crystal off to Canada did it on credit instead of insisting on the $20K upfront in cash before doing anything.

DianeM

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2018, 11:16:50 AM »
I definitely think she'll steal from Sharon, but I think she'll get it from the safe in her office, not a few dollars here and a few dollars there.  It would take her a long time to get the $20,000 she needs by doing it that way.

SANDY B

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2018, 11:47:28 AM »
Yep. She is bad news.   Appears to not be very likable amongst members here.

PatsyB86

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2018, 01:58:27 PM »
I was starting to like Tessa but don't like the latest series of events...nothing makes any sense  :-\

Capricorn

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2018, 02:23:41 PM »
As usual, making a villain out off a character they have backed into a corner - so they can justify writing them off the show.

Peridot

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2018, 07:37:14 PM »
Oh, I have no doubt Tessa will steal the money from someone, at some point.  I can already hear the excuses roll off her tongue once she's inevitably found out.  Tessa always has good reasons for her sketchy behavior, she's always sorry, but nothing much changes.  This pattern will become exhausting for Mariah, just wait and see.

stpauliegirl

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2018, 11:09:19 PM »
She has a lot of gall asking Devon for the money after she left him in the lurch with no warning.  Bravo to him for turning her down.  What next, will she ask Nikki for money and get turned down again?  After she runs out of rich people to beg for money, will she decide to steal from her girlfriend's mother?  We know she won't get it in a legitimate way.  Why did she have to hire those guys to get her sister over the Canadian border?  Unlike the Mexican border, the Canadian one is mostly unguarded.  If she put her mind to it, I'm sure she could have found a way to sneak over it without paying a cent.

franniep51

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2018, 11:10:11 PM »
Didnít she steal a gun from Nikki when she first came on? 
I, too, think she will get money one way or another.  Stealing as well as putting on a poor me act with all those with money, maybe even Devon.  At least, if I had to write the story and keep this wooden character, I would write it that way.

Ricky

« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2018, 11:46:53 PM »

Tessa is a pretty girl, but she's dull as a dishrag.   I think it'd be awesome if she stole Nikki's gun again and went on a robbery/murder spree all over Genoa City.    Bust into Devon's penthouse demanding money, and then shoot Shauna between the eyes.   Hightail it over to the Ashby house, hold-up Maddie and Charlie and demand their cell phones, and then pop a cap in Cane's ass.   Go to the rooftop of the GCAC and demand wallets and purses from all those half-nekkid boys and girls parading around in their Birthday Suits by Jabot, and then blast Summer to smithereens.   Make a final stop at the modest Newman ranch house, pilfer a few baubles and bangles from Miss Piggy, and then blast Goat Daddy to that great Teleprompter in the Sky.       

Billie

« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2018, 09:28:00 AM »
OMG, I am on the floor Ricky.  You are priceless!

Soaprah

« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2018, 09:47:52 AM »
Yes, Ricky, yes! And then she needs to somehow work in her own demise. Go out Bonnie and Clyde-ish? Thelma and Louise-ish? Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid-ish? A combination of all three? It will be the most interesting thing Tessa has ever done.

maxie

« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2018, 10:55:44 AM »
OMG you don't come on that often, Ricky, but when you do, it's a knockout! Still chuckling.  And totally agree with the gory scenario. 

Capricorn

« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2018, 12:12:13 PM »

Tessa is a pretty girl, but she's dull as a dishrag.   I think it'd be awesome if she stole Nikki's gun again and went on a robbery/murder spree all over Genoa City.    Bust into Devon's penthouse demanding money, and then shoot Shauna between the eyes.   Hightail it over to the Ashby house, hold-up Maddie and Charlie and demand their cell phones, and then pop a cap in Cane's ass.   Go to the rooftop of the GCAC and demand wallets and purses from all those half-nekkid boys and girls parading around in their Birthday Suits by Jabot, and then blast Summer to smithereens.   Make a final stop at the modest Newman ranch house, pilfer a few baubles and bangles from Miss Piggy, and then blast Goat Daddy to that great Teleprompter in the Sky.     

Ricky you never fail to make me laugh.  It's always a treat to read your posts.

stpauliegirl

« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2018, 01:08:46 PM »
Very funny Ricky.  That would be a memorable way to get rid of some dead wood for sure.