Author Topic: Sam  (Read 433 times)

Kai

Sam
« on: September 04, 2018, 02:33:44 PM »
Where is Sam?  I saw a high chair.  I saw the whole family eating breakfast, but no Sam.  Where oh where can that baby be?

monkeymome3

Re: Sam
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2018, 03:12:20 PM »
It was said that he was sleeping in

maxie

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2018, 06:41:29 PM »
The other day when Sharon had that dinner for Rey, there was no mention of Christian.  Parenting is so easy in Genoa City, LOL.

Capricorn

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2018, 07:40:25 PM »
Come on you guys, you've been watching Y&R and other soaps for years, none of this should be a surprise.

stpauliegirl

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2018, 07:33:02 AM »
I'm sure, as usual, he was with the nanny.

deirdra

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2018, 10:28:29 AM »
Sam is heard crying in another room on today's US show.  But he is mewling like an infant much younger than his ~10 months.

Twokeets

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2018, 12:37:37 PM »
When he gets SORASed, he can perpetually be at an off-camera play date.

Soaprah

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2018, 02:33:22 PM »
For the moment, he always seems to be with "Bridget".

Peridot

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2018, 07:34:14 PM »
IMO the show needs to quit with the unplanned pregnancies, already.  All it does is force the writers to explain why the kid is never onscreen and makes the parents look like twits who never spend time with their offspring.  These days it seems children are all too often the products of a drunken binge, or an adulterous encounter.  In light of the fact that it's understandably challenging to have infants and small children onscreen, there ought to be fewer babies being born into soap families, not more.  IMO it was never necessary for Cane and Juliet to have a baby anyway.  Their affair caused enough drama on its own without adding Sam to the mix.

PatsyB86

« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2018, 03:21:53 PM »
At the very least, Juliet could have survived. I think a lot could have been done with this character. She could have been a good possibility for Nate too

deirdra

« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2018, 03:51:14 PM »
What's odd is that on Y&R it is the adults who should know better, not the teens, that are always having unprotected sex. Paul knocking up April in ~1980 and Nina being pregnant in the mid-80s were the last teens having a babies that I remember.  Y&R even had weird PSAs when Nick was telling Noah to use protection, though Nick proceeded to knock up Sage on the floor of the Underground.  The only people who plan their pregnancies are the sperm stealers. 

pcrchik

« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2018, 05:07:23 PM »
IMO the show needs to quit with the unplanned pregnancies, already.  All it does is force the writers to explain why the kid is never onscreen and makes the parents look like twits who never spend time with their offspring.  These days it seems children are all too often the products of a drunken binge, or an adulterous encounter.  In light of the fact that it's understandably challenging to have infants and small children onscreen, there ought to be fewer babies being born into soap families, not more.  IMO it was never necessary for Cane and Juliet to have a baby anyway.  Their affair caused enough drama on its own without adding Sam to the mix.

amen!

Soaprah

« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2018, 06:21:10 PM »
What's odd is that on Y&R it is the adults who should know better, not the teens, that are always having unprotected sex. Paul knocking up April in ~1980 and Nina being pregnant in the mid-80s were the last teens having a babies that I remember.  Y&R even had weird PSAs when Nick was telling Noah to use protection, though Nick proceeded to knock up Sage on the floor of the Underground.  The only people who plan their pregnancies are the sperm stealers. 

Yes to all that, deirdra!