Author Topic: Doesn't Tessa have a place to live?  (Read 449 times)

SANDY B

Doesn't Tessa have a place to live?
« on: September 04, 2018, 02:32:00 PM »
I thought Nick set her up in a place and Im sure would let her come back.  I have a feeling the same could be said for the job.

jinx

Re: Doesn't Tessa have a place to live?
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2018, 03:01:36 PM »
I've wondered for a long time why Mariah doesn't have her own place to live. She's an adult and has a job that must pay well. I expected her to say she would be moving out of Sharon's to her own place and Tessa could live there. Tessa has taken advantage of the people who helped her and hasn't shown responsibility, yet she always expects them to give her a break. She mentioned something about a second chance. She's had a second chance already.

deirdra

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2018, 03:43:49 PM »
When Tessa skipped out on the rent with no notice, Nick rented the apartment to a truly needy person.

Jonathan

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2018, 08:40:08 PM »
She can stay in my garden shed.  As long as she does some weeding for me and makes herself useful (and doesn't lurk around at night and make me call security) I'm fine with not charging her rent.  She can also dine on the squirrels and chipmunks that have been nibbling on my tomatoes.  That could also keep her busy so she does not mope around Genoa City so much and suck the joy out of everyone she meets. 

Soaprah

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2018, 08:45:14 PM »
She can stay in my garden shed.  As long as she does some weeding for me and makes herself useful (and doesn't lurk around at night and make me call security) I'm fine with not charging her rent.  She can also dine on the squirrels and chipmunks that have been nibbling on my tomatoes.  That could also keep her busy so she does not mope around Genoa City so much and suck the joy out of everyone she meets. 

Hey, take a number, Jonathan! Especially about the squirrels and chipmunks!   :D   She can come back up to Canada and make herself useful for once.

Jonathan

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2018, 09:30:53 PM »
It just hit me, what if she starts eating my tomatoes too?????   She does that she might wind up in my compost pile.  Then she won't be bothering Sharon or dragging down Mariah anymore.  That could be a win for everyone, and maybe I can even pin the deed on Victor. 

stpauliegirl

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2018, 07:25:10 AM »
She's only been gone about a month, so I find it hard to believe she already lost her apartment.  There is an eviction process that needs to be followed.  What did she do, just abandon all her stuff, other that what she took to Canada, in the apartment?

Goldilocks

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2018, 08:16:56 AM »
Well Tessa seems well dressed and groomed for a girl who has been on the run. Now she says she is homeless and destitute but where is she getting her ensembles, from Mariah's closet or Sharon's?

deirdra

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2018, 10:25:28 AM »
Tessa wore a long green dress that I think I've seen on Mariah    ;) 

franniep51

« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2018, 08:53:16 AM »
Tessa is useless and boring. 

bren

« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2018, 07:05:41 PM »
FrannieP, I totally agree!! A useless character and a pointless story.

Kramer

« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2018, 09:46:28 PM »
So agree. If she wore plain clothes that one would throw in a backpack it would be one thing, but she’s wearing all this weird one shoulder things that wouldn’t be my pick on the run. Ok, didn’t pay that much attention today, but do remember a red top with some big metal circle on it. Sorry not trying to turn this into a fashion post.

jinx

« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2018, 09:15:53 AM »
It's a new day since Tessa returned, so where is she staying? If it was mentioned I missed it. Please enlighten me!

DianeM

« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2018, 10:49:10 AM »
I read in another forum that she's bunking in the CL office.  Must be a sofa there.

jinx

« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2018, 04:48:45 PM »
Thanks. I wonder if Sharon knows that!

deirdra

« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2018, 12:04:44 AM »
I read in another forum that she's bunking in the CL office.  Must be a sofa there.
Remember when she first worked at HW and kept her sleeping bag in one of the office cupboard?  A step up from sleeping in her car.  She may be doing the same thing at CL.

Soaprah

« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2018, 09:40:38 AM »
Wherever she's storing her stuff, there's obviously enough room for a new outfit each day-- and red eyeshadow. 

deirdra

« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2018, 05:45:17 PM »
and high-end lipstick that never bleeds or wears off