Author Topic: Some Spoilers For FTWD  (Read 46 times)

Money Honey

Some Spoilers For FTWD
« on: September 04, 2018, 02:24:34 PM »

Fear the Walking Dead Season 4 Episode 13: Blackjack
Strand and Dorie are marooned; Luciana aids a man in need; the group's efforts to help
a stranger put everyone in danger.
airdate: 9/9/18

Fear the Walking Dead Season 4 Episode 14: MM 54
Difficult decisions lead the group into uncertainty; Alicia delivers on a promise to Charlie.
airdate: 9/16/18

Fear the Walking Dead Season 4 Episode 15: I Lose People...
The group's hope falters as they seek a way out; Alicia and Charlie reunite with friends.
airdate: 9/23/18

Fear the Walking Dead Season 4 Episode 16: ...I Lose Myself
Morgan struggles to find the strength to help friends in dire need before it's too late.
airdate: 9/30/18

Money Honey

Re: Some Spoilers For FTWD
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2018, 02:33:19 PM »
Disappeared, Re:  Episode #16 will be produced by Lou Diamond Phillips.

Money Honey

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2018, 02:33:20 PM »
Sorry, meant to say Phillips directed the episode.

stpauliegirl

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2018, 03:49:28 PM »
As the season goes on, I think they made a big mistake killing off Madison.  She was the core of the show.  To date, no other character has filled the position.  I think they are wanting Morgan to fill that role, but so far he hasn't.  As I posted previously, I really don't like the muted color scape of the show.  This show is depressing enough without the look of the show being depressing as well.

Money Honey

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2018, 02:34:10 AM »
I think you are right about Madison, but I wrote last month about them saying each
actor would take the role.  they mention the 2, Alycia being the only one from the
original cast, then Strand, and Daniel who will show up again sometime later.  He has
nine lives.

Loved the show tonight.  I had to rewind the scene 3 or 4 times, because it was funny
when Sarah took out her knife at Morgan because he couldn't answer what the nutty
lady in the truck was talking about   It was so quick, and funny until I had to see it again,
and again where he knocked the knife out of her hand.  This made them stop questioning
him on what the crazy lady was talking about as far as knowing him.  He was very quick
with that shovel.