Author Topic: Getting close!  (Read 50 times)

katiesbeach

Getting close!
« on: September 03, 2018, 11:12:38 AM »
I'm really happy with the way Tyler has been running the house.  So happy that he won HOH and put up Scottie and Haleigh.  I think that they need to get Scottie back out as he is a bigger threat than Haleigh.  Then her, JC, and Sam in that order.  I want the final 2 to be Tyler and Angela, but she might be able to win over him since all of the people on the jury will be mad at him for having final 2 alliances with most of them.

DebR

Re: Getting close!
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2018, 11:47:58 PM »
I think they’re underestimating Haleigh.  Scotty has been telling her things that she’s using against him.  Did you see how long she held on next to Tyler to the end of that rope challenge?  They need to get her out next, NO exceptions, after Scottie.

katiesbeach

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2018, 12:55:49 PM »
I think they’re underestimating Haleigh.  Scotty has been telling her things that she’s using against him.  Did you see how long she held on next to Tyler to the end of that rope challenge?  They need to get her out next, NO exceptions, after Scottie.
Oh, I have no doubt that little Haleigh is skilled at turning on the charm to get what she wants.  I'm pretty sure she was heavily manipulating both Scotty and Fezzy for having crushes on her.  I don't think she can turn Tyler's head tho....he's too smart for that (and too smitten with Angela)

DebR

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2018, 03:12:27 PM »

(and too smitten with Angela)

Tyler is smart but he’s got to stop staying in bed with Angela and get his head back on straight.  People are starting to seek out other alliances.  His feelings for Angela are getting in the way of game, I think he should’ve waited until after the game like he said he would.

katiesbeach

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2018, 10:54:56 AM »
So, Scottie is gone again.  I think they should target Sam next.  Then they can pick off Haleigh.  That will give Tyler at least another week before he has to start turning on his Level6 alliance.  I don't watch all the feeds, but it sounded like he knew he had to be willing to let Angela go in order to keep his plan to get to the final 2.  I think that jury members would have a lot more respect for him if he is willing to sacrifice his showmance for his gameplay.