Author Topic: Shauna/Devon  (Read 350 times)

SAlby

Shauna/Devon
« on: September 02, 2018, 02:38:35 PM »
does anyone else find it strange that Shauna is still living with Devon.  Her parents are OK with her living with a 30something widower/bachelor?  Hillary never became her guardian, so why is she still there?  Weird!?!

Capricorn

Re: Shauna/Devon
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2018, 02:53:12 PM »
Why is she even still on Y&R.   Hillary was her "mentor" and she is gone, so should Shauna.   Is Devon going to "mentor" her now?

wanda

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2018, 03:05:03 PM »
By now her family should be back from rehab or she should join them.

lawgirl

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2018, 03:32:13 PM »
It's totally inappropriate that she's still living with Devon now that Hilary is no more.  I wouldn't be surprised if they have "grief sex" and she gets pregnant with Devon's child.

Peridot

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2018, 04:31:49 PM »
Yes, it's inappropriate, even though nothing untoward is going on.  I don't know either why Shauna is still around, unless the actress just needs to finish out her contract.  Shauna was brought on to help us see another side of Hilary, and later as a summer romance for Charlie.  Now that Hilary is gone and summer is ending this would be the perfect time for Shauna's family to fetch her back home.

Winza

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2018, 09:44:44 PM »
How can Devon truly move on with her living there?  If he ever does find someone to love, he'll be uncomfortable seeing them in his own home, even though Hilary only lived there for about 20 minutes -- because her worshiper, judgmental Shauna, is always there.

It's just weird on so many levels.

maxie

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2018, 11:21:50 AM »
I bet once the hearing is over she'll be out of there.  Let's hope.

DebR

« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2018, 11:40:33 PM »
I bet once the hearing is over she'll be out of there.  Let's hope.

I doubt it now that Charlie said he and Shauna are back together.  She should not be living with Devon at all .

franniep51

« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2018, 01:07:11 AM »
I don’t know the legalities of it, but shouldn’t there be some sort of social worker review done now that Hilary is dead.  She wasn’t awarded to both Hilary and Devon, or was she?  Even though, in the case of a death or extreme circumstances, shouldn’t a social worker (or other professional) step in?  Was the original setup even done through child protection services? 

stpauliegirl

« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2018, 08:10:16 AM »
It is totally inappropriate that she is still living there.  Where are her parents?  As I've said before, rehab typically doesn't last longer than 90 days, so they should be home by now and Shauna should be back living with them.  Would serve Devon right it the media finds out he has an underage girl living with him and makes a stink out of it.

Soaprah

« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2018, 12:42:36 PM »
I know how I'd feel about my teenage daughter living with a man I'd never met-- just no!

Twokeets

« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2018, 12:44:50 PM »
I've never understood the horrible abuse her parents supposedly inflicted on her--by not giving her the attention she felt she deserved? It does not sound like anything that makes people run away from home. And what about this aunt whose main crime was not keeping enough food in the fridge or something? Shauna could learn to shop, and even cook. All her excuses sound bogus.

jinx

« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2018, 01:21:48 PM »
I'm not sure I believe Shauna's story. They've said they talked on the phone but did Hilary or Devon ever meet her parents or her aunt? Even if they had, I wouldn't be surprised if Shauna turns out to be a con artist with her "parents" showing up asking for a handout. 

missybug88

« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2018, 01:36:33 PM »
Really dumb storyline. Did anyone else notice Nate rubbing his hands up and down her arms while comforting her before hearing? Only creepy uncles do that.