Author Topic: Kyle sure must be wealthy  (Read 184 times)

wanda

Kyle sure must be wealthy
« on: September 01, 2018, 08:56:07 PM »
Kyle must be pretty rich. I realize he comes from a wealthy family and he has a good job, but wow! He is spending a lot money. He is funding a PI for Mariah, he gave one heck of a wad of money to that gambling girl, and he seems to think nothing of losing an expensive sports car to Summer in that ridiculous bet.

I hate that he is trying to trap Billy into gambling again. It is just wrong. I knew he wouldn't listen to Ashley. 

Capricorn

Re: Kyle sure must be wealthy
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2018, 09:01:14 PM »
Kyle is an Abbott trust fund baby plus his earnings from Jabot.

stpauliegirl

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2018, 10:11:57 PM »
In addition to what Capricorn said, he also would have inherited money from his mother, Diane Jenkins.  She must have gotten a big fat divorce settlement from Victor when he demanded her to divorce him so he could make Nikki die happy by marrying her on her supposed death bed.  Obviously Nikki didn't die, but I'm sure Diane got a big chunk of change from Victor.

Peridot

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2018, 04:35:12 PM »
Between Jack and Diane, I'm sure Kyle is well funded.  Plus, his salary at Jabot can't be too shabby, and one assumes he's not paying rent at the family homestead.  So far I don't see him doing anything that he can't well afford.