Author Topic: How was Rey able to get to Victoria's office  (Read 76 times)

stpauliegirl

How was Rey able to get to Victoria's office
« on: September 01, 2018, 05:14:05 PM »
Rey being able to appear after hours at Victoria's office is not believable.  Neither was his asking her why she wasn't afraid working at her office alone?  IRL, corporations have security, both human and electronic.  To even get into the elevators you usually have to bypass guards and use and electronic badge to gain entrance.  The floor where the executive offices are located have additional security.  Rey doesn't have a badge, so he should have had to interact with the guards, who would have called Victoria to see if he should have been allowed entrance.  In my building, if someone comes to visit without access, they have to be signed in by someone with authority to do so and then they have to wear a stick on badge identifying them as a guest.  My guess is that Victoria would not have given Rey permission to visit and she wouldn't be afraid because she knew building security would keep random people out.

wanda

Re: How was Rey able to get to Victoria's office
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2018, 05:52:34 PM »
That's what I thought too. No way would someone be able to just walk in after hits and go where they please.