Author Topic: ~Weekend Fashion August 31st~  (Read 275 times)

Capricorn

~Weekend Fashion August 31st~
« on: August 31, 2018, 08:49:00 PM »

Victoria looks good in all three outfits.

Nikki is looking good but as usual, her hair need three inches cut off and maintained.

What can I say?  Ugly blouse phase for Phyllis.

Abby looks great in the (lavender/light purple?) dress.   The blouse also looks great on her but visually when it's off of Abby it's doesn't appeal to me.

I like all of these outfits on Sharon, but not the colour of the dress.

Red looks good on Mariah.  I'm glad she wore something under the dress and that it's not as short on her as it is on the model.

I don't like this top on Ashley... it's not her Y&R style.  Looks more like a Phyllis top.

Meh.

Soaprah

Re: ~Weekend Fashion August 31st~
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2018, 09:18:36 PM »
The men look good.
Mariah looks good.
Victoria looks good.
Nikki looks good.
I love Abby's dress.
Phyllis' blouse choices are unfortunate, especially the green one. It reminds me of those neon green bugs I find (and squish) in my garden every summer.
Sharon has been showing her midriff a lot lately. I hope that trend is not coming back.

Peridot

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2018, 10:11:09 AM »
I usually feel Victoria does not wear clothes well but she looks nice in all three of these outfits.  I like the color and print of the pantsuit.

Nikki's dress is nice, especially the neckline.  The black dress with the beaded necklace graphic is kind of strange.  A plain black sheath with just one set of pearls would be more flattering.

Phyllis's first two blouses just look sloppy.  The olive green shirt looks much nicer on her.

Abby's lavender dress and blue print blouse are good choices for her.

IMO Sharon doesn't do herself any favors with these cutesy, too-young tops.  She looks much better in the sundress, although another color might be better for her.

Both of Mariah's tops seem a bit fussy for her.  She doesn't seem the type who would want to carry around all that fabric.  The red sundress is a better look for Mariah.

Ashley's top is just weird.  A neckline that completely bares neck and shoulders looks incongruous on an otherwise tailored shirt.

Lily's dress is very pretty but I'd reserve this one for Mattie.

The guys all look great.  Rey really, really needs a shave.  The stubble look is fine on some men but on Rey it just looks unkempt.  If he wants to gain people's confidence this look won't cut it.

DianeM

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2018, 10:38:08 AM »
Rey really, really needs a shave.
It looks like black shoe polish on his face.  I imagine even when he does shave, you'd still see a shadow.

wanda

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2018, 09:47:04 PM »
Ashley's white top looks like she is in a straight jacket.

Kramer

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2018, 11:38:21 PM »
Not a fan of Nikki’s black dress with the painted on pearl necklaces. Pretty sure my daughter had a top like that when she was six.

wanda

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2018, 09:43:34 AM »
Not a fan of Nikki’s black dress with the painted on pearl necklaces. Pretty sure my daughter had a top like that when she was six.

I thought it was very tacky for a wealthy woman like Nikki. She should wear a few strands of real pearls.

maxie

« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2018, 11:20:40 AM »
Phyllis' tops are ugly, as is Nikki's embellished black dress.  I like all of Victoria's outfits here, and also Abby's.  That sky blue top especially, looks great on her.  Mariah's red filmy top - no.

jinx

« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2018, 11:40:41 AM »
Victoria looks good in all her outfits. I especially like the color of the jumpsuit on her.
Nikki looks good in the red dress. The black with painted on pearls looks cheesy.
NO to all of Phyllis's tops. The gray drapey one is just awful. The shiny turquoise is tacky. I don't remember her wearing the green one. Ugly style.
Abby's dotted dress looks good on her. Not crazy about the blue print blouse.
Sharon needs to get over the teen fashions and hair style. The dress is okay but a drab color.
Mariah: I don't care for the neckband on the burgundy blouse; I like the red print but not the style; she looks cute in the red dress.
Ashley's white top is strange. It looks uncomfortable.
Lily's dress is cute - for her daughter.
Kyle looks good, love the tie. Now go shave.
Billy also looks good. Nice to see these corporate types in a variety of clothing.
Rey's suede jacket is nice but he looks grungy.

deirdra

« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2018, 06:07:53 PM »
Ashley's white top looks like she is in a straight jacket.
Or inching her way out of a straight jacket.

missybug88

« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2018, 09:56:47 AM »

Victoria wearing her clothes well these days.
Nikki's dress with painted on jewelry was a bit odd. It took me a minute to catch that the necklaces were not moving.
Nikki REALLY needs a haircut. She looks so cute when her hair is above the shoulder.
Phyllis in that ugly blue shiny polyester top. They'd have had to tackle me and pin me down to put that thing on.
Abby's blue top with large flower print and high neckline...not becoming, but she is always so pretty.
Sharon...not a fan of the midriff showing tops on her but makes sense if TPTB are trying to pair her with Rey.
Mariah's makeup is looking better these days. Not so pale and extreme. Like the red dress on her.
Ashley's white top...ridiculous.
Kyle's smug look turns me off. Love the tie though.
Billy's shirt is a nice casual look.
Rey looks good in the jacket, but I do agree that he needs a shave.