Author Topic: Why is Rey snapping pictures of everyone?  (Read 308 times)

stpauliegirl

Why is Rey snapping pictures of everyone?
« on: August 29, 2018, 07:50:12 PM »
Last week he snapped a selfie with Victor and Nikki.  Today he snapped a picture of Victoria on the roof of the GCAC.  Why?  We've seen his bulletin board with JT and he already has pictures of everyone.  Why does he need more.  Seems kind of weird.  The fumbling 4 seems to be on the road to a light bulb moment.  Through their conversation they've learned he's asking questions about JT, so perhaps they will figure out he's out to expose them.  You'd think they'd be suspicious enough to investigate him a bit to figure out what he's up to.  That's what I'd do if I were Nikki and Victoria, anyway.

deirdra

Re: Why is Rey snapping pictures of everyone?
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2018, 09:31:16 PM »
I thought the same thing.  He already has photos of everyone, including JT, on his wall/board.

Miravep

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2018, 09:43:17 PM »
So far, his investigation comprises him taking a snapshot of everyone and flipping through them on his phone, and writing their names in his notebook and underlining them. 

I mean, I get that this is the writers' clumsiness, since they haven't figured out how to show us visually that he's thinking hard about the case, but this is getting to be like an SNL sketch.

DianeM

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2018, 09:44:55 PM »
It's a big mystery, but I'm sure Nikki wouldn't want Victor to put his private investigators to work.  Someone said he's working for Mac, and I think that's a real possibility.  The real question to me is whether JT is in that hole in the ground or is he still alive.

carousel58

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2018, 09:07:57 AM »
It's been interesting seeing this story unfold. I think it will be a while yet before we find out what is really going on with Rey. He's so mysterious.

deirdra

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2018, 09:52:00 AM »
As a mystery man, Rey is almost as awkward and inept as "Derek Young" (Dullan McEvoy's undercover alias). If he weren't so handsome I doubt anyone would put up with Rey's constant intrusions and questions he has no business asking.

SudzBearCat

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2018, 03:30:04 PM »
It's a big mystery, but I'm sure Nikki wouldn't want Victor to put his private investigators to work.  Someone said he's working for Mac, and I think that's a real possibility.  The real question to me is whether JT is in that hole in the ground or is he still alive.

I think he's a fed that Chris/Paul hired and I think JT's gonna be alive and pop up during a sweeps week someday. 

DianeM

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2018, 04:10:22 PM »
I've thought all along that JT's body is not in the ground and that he crawled out of his grave ASAP after the women left.

franniep51

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2018, 09:08:20 PM »
Another possibility could be that Rey is working for JT.  If JT crawled out the hole, he may be lying low and having Rey investigate the women who were at Vickiís house that evening.  Or he could be hired by Mac. 

Soaprah

« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2018, 09:20:23 PM »
Rey did say on the phone: "Victoria fell for it". I wonder who he was talking to?

DianeM

« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2018, 10:27:59 PM »
JT?