Author Topic: Morgan Really Had Trying Times Tonight  (Read 27 times)

Money Honey

Morgan Really Had Trying Times Tonight
« on: August 27, 2018, 03:12:57 AM »
He is really having his strengths questioned.  Meeting, and trusting those twins Sarah,
and Wendall was a bad treat.  How do you pickup on who is good, or who you can trust?  It's a chance you have to take, because Morgan is lying too.

Jim, the beer guy got to me.  It was one thing to be saved by Morgan, but when he heard Sarah's voice and tried to get away, that made me doubt the twins and I felt for Morgan's safety.  It's a ruthless set of people, to leave a man surrounded by walkers, or tie a man's head up, with walkers around him.  All in all, I liked the show tonight, because they let us see my favorite 'Fear' actor at his worst (the toilet scene), and at his best, getting out of a bad situation.  I know that there are a lot of sticks around, but will he ever get to keep at
least one favorite?

pjones

Re: Morgan Really Had Trying Times Tonight
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2018, 09:37:45 PM »
Yes I loved the episode. Lenny James is a great actor. Trying to figure out the good from the bad would be very difficult. Before the apocalypse you had a tendency to assume most people are good. Now itís the opposite. You prepare for the worst but hope for the best.