Author Topic: Katie Has her Priorities wrong  (Read 130 times)

Money Honey

Katie Has her Priorities wrong
« on: August 27, 2018, 05:05:47 PM »
Katie is wrong, for letting Thorne stay there while she talks private business with Bill
concerning their son.  I know that Katie's man for right now is Thorne, but for him to
insinuate himself into this important family matter is wrong.  We see him speaking up
for the boy, but I see it as an attack on Bill for other things.  Thorne wants Katie, and
he doesn't want Bill around, and Katie's listening to him.

katiesbeach

Re: Katie Has her Priorities wrong
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2018, 05:55:32 PM »
There were all kinds of wrong in those scenes.  First, Thorne has only been in Katie's life for a minute.  I might feel a little differently if they had been dating for a year or so.  Secondly, Thorne should have never been the one to actual broach the subject of custody with Bill.  Katie should have been pissed off at him for that.  And we all know Bill well enough to  know that was a terrible approach.

All that being said, I don't understand the reasoning behind wanting full custody.  If he is already an absentee parent, then full custody really isn't going to change much.  Maybe child support is different, but that isn't really a driver with Katie

Jonathan

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2018, 08:34:26 PM »
I was pretty horrified by that last week.  As a step-father of two now adult children I have been there.  Though my wife and I talked over everything about custody and support issues I knew that it was always up to her to deal with my step-kids' father.  My interjecting would have never helped.  He was always difficult to deal with and I find it interesting that out of his three kids only my step-daughter talks to him now, and even then it is difficult for her.  No good can come out of waving the red cape in front of the bull. 

DebR

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2018, 11:39:40 PM »
I agree with everyone.  Thorne is so wrong for getting in the middle and pushing for sole custody.  Katie should have told Thorne not to be there while she talks to Bill.  Itís between the parents, Katie and Bill, and Thorne needs to butt out and stop pushing his own agenda.

franniep51

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2018, 05:26:48 PM »
Looks like, in an effort to give Thorne a story, he will become a problem.  He is already a horn dog now he is butting into matters with Bill.  He had better watch out.