Author Topic: Going in to 8/26  (Read 55 times)

katiesbeach

Going in to 8/26
« on: August 24, 2018, 10:13:22 AM »
So far, I am pleased with who has been going home.  Fessy is stupid and the other alliance messed with his head to get him to get one of his own out the door.  But Scottie was stupid as well.  I hope that Tyler figures out how to send Haileghy packing, cause she is really his biggest threat.  I don't like that Angela has been riding Tyler's coat tails, but I honestly think Tyler has played the best game so far.  I just hope that his individual alliances don't end up biting him in the butt.  Out of who is left, I'm with Tyler.

Oh - and once again, I hate how they trash the house during that hide and seek competition.  I wonder who cleans that all up?  It was ridiculous for Scottie to pour gallons of milk around.  Not only a waste, but a potential safety hazard, as several people slipped and fell because of it.

Maple Leaf

Re: Going in to 8/26
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2018, 05:47:14 PM »
I am disappointed in BB20. I donít even watch, I just read the recaps and spoilers.

It may have jumped the shark for me, sadly 😩

DebR

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2018, 10:49:12 PM »
I love this season.  I like that everyone is playing the game.  Even if some play badly (Hive!), they are all playing.  I love how loyal Level 6 are, play as a team and support each other by making plans steps ahead.

I love Tyler, heís orchestrated everything, But, I do think this jury will be a bitter jury.

katiesbeach

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2018, 06:25:31 PM »
I love this season.  I like that everyone is playing the game.  Even if some play badly (Hive!), they are all playing.  I love how loyal Level 6 are, play as a team and support each other by making plans steps ahead.

I love Tyler, heís orchestrated everything, But, I do think this jury will be a bitter jury.
Yes, I think that Tyler's individual alignments might come back to bite him in the butt in the end.  He's a smart guy though.  I just don't think i will be able to tolerate Angela or Hayleigh winning the game, but probably better than Scottie or Fessy.  Who knows, even J.C. might sneak in there and make it to the end.....

katiesbeach

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2018, 08:50:50 PM »
So, Fessy and Haleigh on the block together.  Thank goodness KC beat Fessy in the veto comp!  I'm pretty sure Fess will go.  Not looking for next week's Haleigh pity party.