Author Topic: Anyone else really hate that entire wedding?  (Read 197 times)

carolinagirl2001

Anyone else really hate that entire wedding?
« on: August 21, 2018, 01:58:42 PM »
I hated everything about that wedding.  Steffy should never have been asked OR attended.  Brooke spending the entire time glaring at Taylor....UGH.  I strongly believe had Brooke not been pushing Hope, this wedding would not have taken place so quickly.  I just foresee "poor" Hope getting her heart broken because we all know that this is the new beginning of the Ridge-Brooke-Taylor triangle.  Liam will spend the next 20 years bouncing back and forth between the two women.  And I hate to be mean, but I just don't find Hope very pretty.  I can't put my finger on it, but I just don't.

katiesbeach

Re: Anyone else really hate that entire wedding?
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2018, 02:51:48 PM »
Hope is odd looking.  Something is not symmetrical with her eyes.  I also thought it was awkward as hell for Liam to be spouting about his love for Hope and how honored he was to be her husband and the father of her baby, when he just left a brand new infant at home to run off and get married.  How can he be so insensitive?  I guess that was a rhetorical question.  These people don't believe in taking their time with anything.  It doesn't matter if they rushed or not.......Liam and Hope won't last.  I don't think her pregnancy will last either.  I suspect by Christmas, Liam will be back home with Steffy & Kelly.

But if I have to watch Ridge and Taylor again, I think I'll barf.  Taylor all of the sudden reminds me of a 75 year old woman with a plastic face.

carolinagirl2001

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2018, 07:04:53 PM »
I said a few weeks back that I predict Hope will lose the baby. Steffy is barely off maternity leave and Liam isalready married to someone else. What a jerk!

Jonathan

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2018, 09:50:44 PM »
I don't care if Liam stays with Hopeless or not, but I would love to see Steffy stay firm in not taking him back.  It would not bother me to have him pouring his heart out to her and she sends him back to Hope.  In fact that would be a deer in the headlights look for the ages. 

franniep51

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2018, 09:26:01 AM »
The wedding was too long.  Been there, done that, almost, whatever...
I hope the writers don’t prolong the triangle with Hope losing the baby on the honeymoon and Liam becoming “constipated” again.  Steffy stand your ground. 

Twokeets

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2018, 04:16:05 PM »
Hated all the speech-a-fying when they were on the verge of being pronounced husband and wife.

Money Honey

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2018, 08:59:09 PM »
Was one of Hope's eyes playing tricks today?  When the cameras were close, her right
eye was glassy blue for a minute, and the other one was brown.  It was during the 2nd
time Steffy spoke her piece again, and everybody stared at her.

DebR

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2018, 11:17:40 PM »
☝🏻 Boring and stupid! 

brynandmaddie

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2018, 08:44:54 AM »
What a bore and a hot mess to boot! It was dumb and not what a typical B&B wedding, especially from back in the day, should be. Hope can be pretty but the stylists at B&B obviously have no idea what to do with her yet. They downplay the fact that she's actually a pretty young woman. They make her look so blah on the show. Steffy looked gorgeous in that dress (color suits her) and she handled herself very well in spite of the total lack of sensitivity shown by anyone there. While Taylor is a few sandwiches short of a picnic basket, I get why she didn't want to go and didn't want Steffy to attend, either. I also find it hilarious that Hope is all for this version of a blended family since she's the grand weenie prize winner of Liam - but if the shoe were on the other foot, would she be so open to peace & harmony? I think not! Not with mommy Brooke in her ear telling her to "fight for her family".

franniep51

« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2018, 09:07:31 AM »
“Grand weenie prize winner”. Almost made me spill my coffee!   ;D

carolinagirl2001

« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2018, 10:37:51 AM »
Hated all the speech-a-fying when they were on the verge of being pronounced husband and wife.

YES!!! Not only the wedding speeches, but then again at the reception.  Really?  The only good part of that wedding was the Brooke/Taylor food fight!

SANDY B

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2018, 01:57:20 PM »
I didn't really hate it, I just hope that for at least a few years he stays with Hope without cheating   etc

Jonathan

« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2018, 07:02:43 PM »
I predict that he will start hanging around Steffy again, he never quite understands the "love the one you're with" thing.  I am hoping we see Steffy resist him and move on, to someone strong, decisive, and better. 

SudzBearCat

« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2018, 04:56:31 PM »
I predict that he will start hanging around Steffy again, he never quite understands the "love the one you're with" thing.  I am hoping we see Steffy resist him and move on, to someone strong, decisive, and better.

Yeah...I think Hope's about to lose that baby and Liam is going to have to go grieve in Steffy's bed.