Author Topic: **Weekend Fashion August 18th**  (Read 184 times)

Capricorn

**Weekend Fashion August 18th**
« on: August 18, 2018, 12:24:29 PM »

Meh

I really like Sharon's dress and shoes.

For my taste the material is too busy.  However it looks great on Victoria.

Nice and Summery

Mariah is looking good these days.  I'm glad they're buying current young clothes for he and stopped dressing her like a semi-bohemian.

This is so Gloria and it looks good on her.

I just can't bring myself to like these two shades of green. 
« Last Edit: August 18, 2018, 03:38:01 PM by Capricorn »

Soaprah

Re: **Weekend Fashion August 18th**
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2018, 01:01:29 PM »
Victoria's dress: the fabric makes my eyes wobble, but the style is very flattering.
Sharon's sundress and shoes: a great look. Glad she didn't go for the obvious white shoe.
Gloria's blouse: still trying to figure out the pattern. I even paused my tv to have a closer look. Could it be the YMCA guys? If so, what fun! 

DianeM

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2018, 02:05:49 PM »
I like Sharon's tree branch dress.  She has the body for it.  I don't like the black dress.  So tired of one-armed dresses.
Gloria always looks good and stylish.
Victoria's wrap dress looks good on her, but I don't care for the pattern.

Billie

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2018, 03:30:24 PM »
Liked Sharon's white/black dress but hated the shoes.
Liked Victoria's wrap dress but not the color.
Liked Mariah's red dress. Even with the bare shoulders.
Did not like Ashley and Abby's green tops.  Awful shade.
Gloria always looks nice.

Peridot

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2018, 03:48:24 PM »
Sharon's floral dress is kind of a mess, but then I'm not fond of asymmetrical hemlines.  I'm also tired of seeing the poor ladies with one arm covered and the other arm and shoulder completely bare.  The men don't have to put up with these indignities.  Sharon's black and white dress, on the other hand, is lovely.  Also like her hair up.  For once Sharon looks sophisticated and age-appropriate instead of a middle-aged woman who raided her grown daughter's closet.

Victoria looks great in the wrap dress.  Don't know if she's gained a few pounds or what, but Victoria has been looking a lot better in her clothes lately.

Mariah's floral sundress is a pretty seasonal look.  Not quite so fond of the blue top.

Gloria's pants print shirt is fun and professional looking at the same time.

I love the color of Ashley's blouse; I'd wear that.  But maybe this particular shade of green isn't the best one for Ash.

Abby's shorts suit is very cute.  A jacket worn with shorts is kind of unusual but it's a nice look for her.

maxie

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2018, 07:01:56 PM »
I am amazed that I nearly always completely agree with Peridot's posts and this one is in total agreement.  This is going back over 15 years I believe. 

jinx

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2018, 07:48:04 PM »
Intensely dislike Sharon's black print dress. Her white and black dress is lovely. Like the shoes with it, too. Nice to see someone in dress shoes without a spike heel.
Victoria looks good in her wrap dress but the print makes me dizzy.
Mariah's dress is pretty except for the cutout shoulder. I don't care for her blue top.
Gloria's blouse is too loud for me but she wears it well.
Ashley's blouse is okay but a bit too green.
Abby looked very cute in her shorts and jacket. She looks good in that color.

Goldilocks

« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2018, 09:01:12 PM »
I am a big fan of green, so yes to Ashley's and Abby's outfits. I would love to wear Gloria's blouse. I also love Sharon's white printed dress and black shoes. Victoria's printed wrap dress gave me a headache but it fit her well. I don't care for Mariah's blue sleeveless blouse.

franniep51

« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2018, 02:34:06 PM »
Sharonís one shouldered dress looks like she forgot to put the other arm in the armhole. It really bothered me.  Her white with Black sundress is very pretty and flattering.  All the rest are ok, too.  Iím not one for that shade of green, either.  Itís just a little too olive.

deirdra

« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2018, 12:57:17 PM »
I am amazed that I nearly always completely agree with Peridot's posts and this one is in total agreement.  This is going back over 15 years I believe.
I find the same thing - I come here to post something and Peridot has already said it just like I would.

PatsyB86

« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2018, 01:06:06 PM »
I love Sharon's tree branch dress. I want that for myself